The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

[1:46:53 AM] Rusk: btw I tabed out of a game I can't really pause
[1:46:56 AM] Rusk: to text you
[1:47:08 AM] Jordan: Lol.
[1:47:12 AM] Jordan: So we have to get married now?
[1:47:17 AM] Rusk: most def
[1:47:20 AM] Rusk: later though
[1:47:21 AM] Rusk: later
[1:47:29 AM] Jordan: Lol.
[1:47:31 AM] Jordan: Okay.
[1:48:05 AM] Rusk: tell hugo and the wife that I claim you

SlowPokemon

^LOL by the time ETF gets through with teh interwebs we'll all be married to her
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on July 08, 2011, 08:25:50 PMSomeone like you, Roz doesn't deserve to be around so much stupid ._. E> Keep a smile though *hug* that's the only advice an Indian on the internet can give >.>

Thank ye. That's what I'm doing. Plus this is the last summer I spend at home, since I'm moving in August. I'll get to meet new people, hopefully they won't be stupid.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

EFitTrainr

But, roz is the shiz (kind of like totodile, but more so). shitty things shouldnt happen to her.
I like food.

DrP

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^Are you suffering from lack of Google+ syndrome??

KefkaticFanatic

I've had it since the first wave of invites.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 09, 2011, 02:38:11 PM^Are you suffering from lack of Google+ syndrome??
Sry, but I think one annoying social networking site is enough for me, thank you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Obviously.

Too bad the only people I have in my circles are Kefka and Concerto.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Winter

Roz~

No one knows Google+ here so even if I had it I wouldn't have a lot of people in my circles. Ah but screw it, NSM peeps > IRL peeps.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.