The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

CU Boulder is very highly ranked in many programs.  Oregon is the one that has no good schools anywhere.

me irl
[close]

Winter

Well, I'll have no trouble getting in, eh?

KefkaticFanatic

The state schools auto-accept if you get a 3.0 or something pathetic like that.  I can't imagine you would actually move here just to go to a mediocre school though.  Unless you magically got into Reed and didn't tell anyone.

me irl
[close]

Winter

There's other reasons for moving there. It's very practical considering my family's situation.

DrP

here, if we're in the top 25 of our graduating class, the school sends our information to UCs and they will send us a "pre-acceptance" letter, and we will be instantly get accepted if we apply.

CSUs don't have that system because there are like 20-30 different campuses, and half of them have guaranteed acceptance to CA residents, the other half (like the one I'm going to) require many extra attributes above the minimum, and my school is the hardest to get into.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2011, 01:14:12 PMIf you can actually get LTE, the speeds can be absurdly fast (I've seen reports of 20mb/s)
Though we'll see how AT&T does when they roll their's out this summer/fall/whenever it was again.
I have a friend who once got 25 in SJC, so it's possible. But I still don't have access to shitty WiMax. I can't believe Sprint didn't cover all of Orange County.

This is why I'm mad. I live within the circle to not give my exact position away.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

That's just enough information to doorbell ditch every house there, and wait for a Dr. P to answer the door.

Jamaha

Good lord, less than 10 left now. Turns out this does end at some point.

Also still have 6 days of vacation.

KefkaticFanatic

Are you able to just use your vacation for the last 6 days and be done early?

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Went image hunting for a new avatar today, for the new month...

Which considering the last time I did this was also from my phone, I haven't had a computer in over a month. Fuck at&t for being so stupid.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 29, 2011, 12:54:14 AMThat's just enough information to doorbell ditch every house there, and wait for a Dr. P to answer the door.
I never answer the doorbell unless I am expecting someone. If I ain't expecting you, I ain't answering -- Apparently, people have more important things to do waiting for someone to ring their doorbell (oh wait... old people do that)

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on June 29, 2011, 12:54:14 AMThat's just enough information to doorbell ditch every house there, and wait for a Dr. P to answer the door.

Yeah, and I have the time and money to fly to CA, search the local park for dog poo, stuff it in a paper bag, light it and ring DP's doorbell! Actually I don't, nor do I want to pick up dog poo...

Hmm I already have way to many things on my to-do list, but I want to make Hogwarts school robes all of a sudden. Y/N?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nana1Popo2

Concerto, I have never understood the reasoning behind the running guinea pig in your signature..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on June 29, 2011, 08:47:27 PM]Hmm I already have way to many things on my to-do list, but I want to make Hogwarts school robes all of a sudden. Y/N?
I'm pretty sure most of the people I'm going with to the midnight premiere either already have or are making robes, so hm :P

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 29, 2011, 02:17:48 PMAre you able to just use your vacation for the last 6 days and be done early?

Nah, I'm on vacation right now and go back when I have 3 days of service left.