The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Real dragons are so epic. Just being in their presence makes you feel cold, warm, and a little scared all at the same time.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2011, 05:20:23 PMJub knows this first-hand
I'm sure he does.
I know what it's like to have your left socks stolen by trolls.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

MaestroUGC

Do they leave a little note behind that say "TROLLED!"?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

I've now gotten three different people to join the forums. Hurray.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Mmh, sfk that's a sessy blu dragon you've got thar.

Nakah

Look at that cute little purple one off to the side...

SuperFireKirby

The purple one is okay, but my Dratini is way cooler