The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Just found out that the author of Howl's Moving Castle died two months ago yesterday. :'(

I'm seriously depressed right now...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2011, 12:54:02 PMAnyways,
due to my male dispostion I can not see a difference in ETF's hair. Could one of our female members please explain how it may have changed? Because unfortunately us men do not possess a 6th sense that womens have. THE SENSE OF FASHION
(But serially it looks great!)

When I showed Hugo and Wry they were like 'what changed.' So I had to show a before pic and then they were like 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

But thankee.

Also Oreos are America's favorite cunkie.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2011, 01:04:26 PMJust found out that the author of Howl's Moving Castle died two months ago yesterday. :'(

Im sorry. :( I'm not sure if you've heard, but Mahito Yokota is composing the Skyward Sword soundtrack -- if that might cheer you up :)

SlowPokemon

I did hear that and I may watch my brother play it just for that xD

I'm gonna be busy playing Ocarina of Time on 3DS soon in ther meantime

Ruto

Eh, went to Nintendo World to see if had any Skyward Sword stuff set up. They didn't, so got depressed and bought some Pokemon dolls. :/ Why don't people there like Zelda...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2011, 01:17:56 PMAlso Oreos are America's favorite cunkie.

I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE

EDIT: Also, imagine if Harvest, in a fit of rage, deleted this thread. :| [/random]

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2011, 12:44:33 PMAre you trying to be funny.
I absolutely love how you're declaring this, and not asking. :P

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 27, 2011, 12:54:02 PMHere's my Flash movie I made for my CG class:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/570901
'Tis awesome o:

SuperFireKirby

Thanks. For a completely rushed project, I think it turned out alright.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 27, 2011, 12:44:33 PMAre you trying to be funny.
no I wasn't.  I read something about Justin Beiber hair in another thread and I looked at your pictures and I was like "What? I don't see a difference?  Is it a little bit more blonde or something?" And then I saw it was shorter. SFK I'll watch your video later, I've gotta go to that Piano Extravaganza I mentioned earlier.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

lmao.

Raymond. It was a photoshopped picture. ETF never changed her hair.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Winter

Very minimal post. lol

Also

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2011, 01:04:26 PMJust found out that the author of Howl's Moving Castle died two months ago yesterday. :'(

NOT MIYUZAKI!!!!

EDIT: nvm I figured it out

DrP

Roz: So it seems Bright Now! is still in business, so you can be happy... I might take a picture, hahahaha!