The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Well college is little bit different. High school rivalries are just silly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 17, 2011, 02:28:51 PMOne that just came to mind: With have very aggressive seagulls that swarm the school around lunch time, taking any scrap that go on the ground in an instant. Put:

A) Less extreme: A couple hundred pounds of birds seed. Create a little havoc.

2) Cruelly extreme: Trade seed for Alkaseltzer tablets. Nuff said

Some ideas we considered:

Bringing a cow in (kind of idiotic since the school's near the NYSE...)
Setting three chickens loose wearing aprons with the numbers 1,2,4 written on them. The real prank is looking for #3.
Collecting all the chairs in the school and piling them up in the lobby. Canceled this one, but some people decided to go on with it anyway...
Staging a fake awards ceremony, followed by a race riot in the auditorium (what we ended up doing)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 16, 2011, 09:55:11 PMThis morning, the entire school was filled with hay.

We now get two days off school.

3 days -.-

yes monday, tuesday, AND today.

fuuuck.

i want to go to school

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Ruto on May 18, 2011, 05:56:30 AMStaging a fake awards ceremony, followed by a race riot in the auditorium (what we ended up doing)
That is possibly the greatest thing I have ever heard.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Ruto on May 18, 2011, 05:56:30 AMSome ideas we considered:

Bringing a cow in (kind of idiotic since the school's near the NYSE...)
Setting three chickens loose wearing aprons with the numbers 1,2,4 written on them. The real prank is looking for #3.
Collecting all the chairs in the school and piling them up in the lobby. Canceled this one, but some people decided to go on with it anyway...
Staging a fake awards ceremony, followed by a race riot in the auditorium (what we ended up doing)
HAPPY BDAY FIREKIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

SuperFireKirby

Greg

Piano_Pika_

Happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

Kids shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.
Also
I'm so mad I'd gladly punch a hundred babies right now.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on May 18, 2011, 04:15:39 PMHappy, happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even find my own birthday this exciting. And you don't even know SFK! >_>

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2011, 04:29:50 PMKids shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.
Also
I'm so mad I'd gladly punch a hundred babies right now.
I'll forgive you since you're mad, but it's really un-encouraging to say that to a fairly new member. Same thing to Universe, though I'm aware I'm one of those dumb kids that shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Roz~

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 04:40:09 PMI'll forgive you since you're mad, but it's really un-encouraging to say that to a fairly new member. Same thing to Universe, though I'm aware I'm one of those dumb kids that shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Wasn't talking about you guys. Stop thinking every single insult/comment is directed at you. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 18, 2011, 04:42:55 PMWasn't talking about you guys. Stop thinking every single insult/comment is directed at you. It's kind of annoying to be honest.
OK, I thought you were talking about Pika. I kind of get used to being insulted on, ya know, it kind of gets into your head after a while of always being insulted. Sorry though! 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

universe-X

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 04:40:09 PMI'll forgive you since you're mad, but it's really un-encouraging to say that to a fairly new member. Same thing to Universe, though I'm aware I'm one of those dumb kids that shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 04:50:06 PMOK, I thought you were talking about Pika. I kind of get used to being insulted on, ya know, it kind of gets into your head after a while of always being insulted. Sorry though! 
Stop putting yourself down/reminding yourself about it.

And $10 says she was talking about Pika. :P

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on May 18, 2011, 05:23:47 PMStop putting yourself down/reminding yourself about it.

And $10 says she was talking about Pika. :P

You owe me 10$ then. ;)