News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Lol I changed that right before you posted xD I forgot you lived there too

Dude

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

If someone didn't delete their post that moved back my 999 post, I wouldn't have to do this.

Jub3r7

It wasn't me, I had all my back-up posts on page 999.

Roz~

You guys are weird. But that's why I like you.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 03, 2011, 04:16:01 PMIt wasn't me, I had all my back-up posts on page 999.
It was probably Ray.

SlowPokemon

xD lol I wouldn't be surprised if he went back and deleted everything

Jub3r7

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on May 03, 2011, 04:05:30 PMYou, sir, don't make sense. You just said that it does happen, and yet it's not natural? Sorry to say it is. Homosexuality IS natural, even if you say it's not. It's as natural as heterosexuality, whether you like it or not. Also your argument about marriage = complete bullshit. People have kids without being married nowadays + not every married couples want to have kids. THEY JUST WANT TO BE TOGETHER. Oh and the concept of marriage was made by religions. People should be able to marry because they're in love, not because the religion wants them too... Also religion = fuckin' stupid.
Oh and saying everyone's an homophobe is stupid, because it's not true. My friends and I don't care if 2 gays/2 lesbians kiss in public. I won't like it if it looks like they're in the middle of preliminaries, but I also feel like that when I see heterosexual couples getting it on in public.
And who cares that society wants something like girls + boys? Society's not always right eh. Seems like you think everyone shares your opinion... you should learn that it's not the case.
You sis, don't make sense.  So, is a computer natural?  No.  Are clothes natural?  NO.  They are man - made, and no animals act gay.  They have friends, and don't reproduce because they prefer to be with their friends.  

I know people have kids and don't marry.  Most is because -
1.they are not the age
2. they do not want to go through the tedious process of divorce if ever the time comes, or
3.  they do not want to marry for financial reasons or the such
I know people don't always marry to have kids.  They marry because they love each other, and the love between opposite genders is natural, the way nature is intended to work.  It's not completely natural, but then again, there is some part that might be a little, but is so uncommon that it's sure not to be completely natural.  
I know religion is stupid.  I did not say I had one - of course, except for nature.  As for the person who said logic and reasoning is the opposite of nature (or something along those lines), no.  Logic and reasoning is used for complex intelligence, for us humans, for judgement, not neccesarily to prove nature wrong.  Some things in Nature don't follow logic, but that's the way it is.  I support both.
People should be able to marry because they're in love?  Yes, they should, but I would prefer not to know about it and not hear about it all the time, plus I would prefefr if it's not an open public ceremony, but rather private. I am sort of against public marriage and declaration, because it just creates so much unneeded hype and disruption in society.  
Ah, you are exaggerating my opinion.  Yes, 2 of your friends don't care if they see gays or lesbians.  That's what I mean.  They don't care.  But it's more on the "meh, would rather not see it but whatever" side rather than the "wooh, I like to watch them do stuff. YEAH!"
People prefer heterosexual rather than homosexual, right?  That's the whole point.  If you prefer homosexuals, it's either because of
1. you hate me
2. you're a little bit of one yourself

Of course, NO ONE likes them acting like that in public.  Just homosexuals are worse.  gotta go, argue later.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

MaestroUGC

Damn, countless pages later and you're still on this? Let it go.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMYou sis, don't make sense.

That doesn't work.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMYou sis, don't make sense.  So, is a computer natural?  No.  Are clothes natural?  NO.  They are man - made, and no animals act gay.  

Dude just proved you wrong on that.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMThey have friends, and don't reproduce because they prefer to be with their friends.  

This doesn't make sense.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMI know people have kids and don't marry.  Most is because -
1.they are not the age
2. they do not want to go through the tedious process of divorce if ever the time comes, or
3.  they do not want to marry for financial reasons or the such

1. Adoption
2. Yes, because people totally think about getting divorced while getting married.
3. What?

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMI know people don't always marry to have kids.  They marry because they love each other, and the love between opposite genders is natural, the way nature is intended to work.  It's not completely natural, but then again, there is some part that might be a little, but is so uncommon that it's sure not to be completely natural.

A. You're wrong
B. Pick an opinion and stick with it. You can't make up your mind this entire time.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMI know religion is stupid.  I did not say I had one - of course, except for nature.

lolwat

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMAs for the person who said logic and reasoning is the opposite of nature (or something along those lines), no.  Logic and reasoning is used for complex intelligence, for us humans, for judgement, not neccesarily to prove nature wrong.  Some things in Nature don't follow logic, but that's the way it is.  I support both.

By saying "us humans" and misspelling "necessarily" any tiny fraction of a point you may have had is lost.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMPeople should be able to marry because they're in love?  Yes, they should, but I would prefer not to know about it and not hear about it all the time, plus I would prefefr if it's not an open public ceremony, but rather private. I am sort of against public marriage and declaration, because it just creates so much unneeded hype and disruption in society.  

THIS STATEMENT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 03, 2011, 04:23:29 PMAh, you are exaggerating my opinion.  Yes, 2 of your friends don't care if they see gays or lesbians.  That's what I mean.  They don't care.  But it's more on the "meh, would rather not see it but whatever" side rather than the "wooh, I like to watch them do stuff. YEAH!"
People prefer heterosexual rather than homosexual, right?  That's the whole point.  If you prefer homosexuals, it's either because of
1. you hate me
2. you're a little bit of one yourself

I laughed so hard at this I started crying.

Good luck in the real world. Prejudiced moron. xD