News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Canadian election tomorrow.  Going to vote NDP instead of Green.

Also, Canada now has Sun News which is pretty much just Fox News Canada.  Sickening really. 
-

universe-X

Jub3r7

You never know.

People thought Satoshi Tajiri was dead.
...People thought our guardian was dead. >:3

I should stop mentioning TWG outside of the TWG forums.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Yeah, I've been getting trolled by my parents all night.  First, they go to bed at 10 at the latest...but no...they had to watch the fucking Apprentice.  Can't do homework, can't get high.  Well fine, 11 is fine, but no.  Fucking Bin Laden's death just had to be announced.  So fuck, dad and brother are up still.  So upset.  Homework not getting done.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Classical Disney weekend: The bad guy is dead and a prince marries.

One has to give credit to the navy SEALs for this, though. Amazing what they can accomplish when PlayStation Network is down.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Roz is trying to find a nice excuse so she won't have to attend a certain class tomorrow. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

You busy celebrating the death of a man who opposed FREEDOM and JUSTICE!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Roz~ on May 02, 2011, 10:59:37 AMRoz is trying to find a nice excuse so she won't have to attend a certain class tomorrow. D:
Mental overload + Paper = rozsbrainexplodes

Therefore, mental health day

Roz~

^this.
Actually I'm either in depression or in the middle of a burnout. So yea. Mental health day.
Guess Roz has to see her doctor. Bleh.

SlowPokemon

I am going to play the piano part for the Howl's Moving Castle theme in the band concert on Thursday night... :D my friends all asked me to, it was amazing. We shall see how this goes.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

No..........

not the conservatives..............

Goodbye any chance of legalized weed.  Goodbye gay marriage, goodbye abortion.

Hello to corporate tax breaks, jail sentences for fucking weed possession, and mega prisons to accommodate them! 

Fucking hate Canada.
-

Roz~

Quote from: Harvest on May 02, 2011, 07:00:44 PMNo..........

Goodbye any chance of legalized weed.  Goodbye gay marriage, goodbye abortion.

Hello to corporate tax breaks, jail sentences for fucking weed possession, and mega prisons to accommodate them!  

Fucking hate Canada.

^this.

Edit: OSHI-- Go NDP!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Harvest on May 02, 2011, 07:00:44 PMNo..........

Goodbye any chance of legalized weed.  Goodbye gay marriage, goodbye abortion.

Fucking hate Canada.

Yeah!  No chance of legalized weed!  Yes!  Muahahahahaaa!  that'll teach ya!  no chance of gay marriage!  DOUBLE TAKE!  gtfo gays! Yeah tax, YAY JAIL FOR WEED-SMOKERS, and.... dang.  Wish they'd kill them instead of laying waste to acres of land and wasting it. 

Did that offend anyone here?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn