News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirby_superstar

I....CaNt...HELP IT. My fingers. THEY jUsT TyPe ToO fASSSTTT.
gaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
jkl;sdjf;laksjd;lfkasj;df

Seriously though, I dunno what it is, once I get typing I can't slow down.
And the Majora's Mask...well, that one was very...*sniff* sincere.
Despite the sarcasm, I actually totally got carried away. Ahahahaha.

Oh and Grapefruit. If this is war. Don't use mean words. If this person ever makes a lunch ahead of time...lick their food. Or lick something tasty and leave it in the fridge.
The satisfaction will be enough to get you through every day of the week. ^_^
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

fingerz

Hahaha!
I have the same problem. That game is worth the long post you made. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 13, 2011, 09:20:57 PMI'm so dazed. I just left a long and inappropriately heart-felt post in the nostalgic games thread. I need to go lie down. Lol.

You could always go with cunt. Throw in some modifiers and the like to make it truly vulgar.

Some fun ones: yeast-infected, blood-spitting, garbage-stuffed. Putrid things like that.

On the other hand, tell this person exactly what you didn't appreciate and try to be more civilised about it. ;)

You could also go for something like Déchet or Cancer de la société, but then again it's not as aggressive as osti d'attardé. x)

Also it's almost 1 am and I can't sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Ugh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

kirby_superstar

Ahahaha, it's a cursed blessing.

Et merci. C:

Lol, Roz, you're such a meany. xD
Il me semble que ce gars est un vrai connard. Dit-moi, quel genre d'ami vole la nourriture?

I can't sleep non plus. D:

DrP

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 13, 2011, 09:45:13 PMIl me semble que ce gars est un vrai connard. Dit-moi, quel genre d'ami vole la nourriture?

me poses-tu? C'est mon copain de chambre. Je suis étudiant à l'université en Californie. Je ne les ai pas choisi, alors nous doivons... I can't say it in French (and I don't use a translator. Im trying to say we had to make it work (I think that is english slang) dans le debut de l'an école. C'est la raison j'ai dit "Octobre était le temps pour civilité, Avril est le temps pour la guerre"

I have no idea what to do... all that is replaying in my head is 8 more weeks... 8 more weeks... soon it will be 7...

You guys seriously don't wanna hear my problems
I'm trying to write a English paper on an article that says they should instate Affirmative Action for guys now that women have begun to take the scene on the job front... Women ruin everything: your job, your life, they can withhold sex, they can poison the sandwichs they must make you... Wimminz, stop taking my position at a Big 4 Firm! (Roz, you don't count, car tu es impressonniant!)

KefkaticFanatic

Because there are now significantly more female executives than male.

me irl
[close]

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 13, 2011, 09:45:13 PMAhahaha, it's a cursed blessing.

Et merci. C:

Lol, Roz, you're such a meany. xD
Il me semble que ce gars est un vrai connard. Dit-moi, quel genre d'ami vole la nourriture?

I can't sleep non plus. D:

Inorite? People tell me I'm mean a lot. x)
Also today is definitely going to be a long day. Skipping my Theater (French) class seems like a good option to me. Hmm.

kirby_superstar

Ouuu, what university do you attend? :)

I wish I had theater class right about now. It could be in German for all I care. -.-
I have to stay home and babysit. I mean...REALLY I slept in the tiniest bit by like 10 minutes, but then I was asked to stay. Which I can manage. :D

Winter

I spilled an entire bottle of Gorilla Glue on my hands. Owwwwww

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 14, 2011, 05:51:33 AMOuuu, what university do you attend? :)

I wish I had theater class right about now. It could be in German for all I care. -.-
I have to stay home and babysit. I mean...REALLY I slept in the tiniest bit by like 10 minutes, but then I was asked to stay. Which I can manage. :D

Université Laval à Québec. J'y serai à partir de l'automne prochain, pour l'instant je suis au Cégep.

kirby_superstar

Je t'envie pour la chance d'assister à Laval si té acceptée.
En fait, j'aimerais bien y assister aussi, si non seulement pour la chance de me plonger dans la langue ou culture.
Y a une école francophone où j'habite, mais c'est trop loin de ma cartier. :( Je ne sais pas si le gouvernement m'aurait accordé la chance d'y aller non plus.

UWO, U of A, or UBC would be fantastic though. And as we all know, every pompous Canadian kid wants to go to McGill.
I really screwed up my marks last semester though :'( So I'll have to really cross my fingers.
I'm considering attending college for a year, then applying to University. I think that could be a great option.
Thoughts?

Jub3r7

sooo much french. Can't read any of it. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

kirby_superstar

I try to stay on the same topic in French and English and not make posts that are entirely French to be a little fair.
Some things are easier to say in French though. xD
When I used to come to the forums, I don't believe we even had any French posters...I think someone was French though...

Roz~

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 14, 2011, 06:46:15 AMJe t'envie pour la chance d'assister à Laval si té acceptée.
En fait, j'aimerais bien y assister aussi, si non seulement pour la chance de me plonger dans la langue ou culture.
Y a une école francophone où j'habite, mais c'est trop loin de ma cartier. :( Je ne sais pas si le gouvernement m'aurait accordé la chance d'y aller non plus.

UWO, U of A, or UBC would be fantastic though. And as we all know, every pompous Canadian kid wants to go to McGill.
I really screwed up my marks last semester though :'( So I'll have to really cross my fingers.
I'm considering attending college for a year, then applying to University. I think that could be a great option.
Thoughts?
I was accepted in Laval, but I still have some entry exam on May 23rd. D:
And yeah, some of my friends are going to McGill because "it's so awsm"
Oh and you want to spend a year in Cégep to improve your grades? If you do that, you'll have to spend 2 years there. So I don't think it's that great of an option.