Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Kefka's stripper name is KinkyKefka.

Awesome huh.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 13, 2011, 02:31:27 PMNice combination of french in there (though you forgot the accent) -- Les côtés différents!

Ahaha, I had no idea what you were talking about. It took me like two whole minutes to notice the extra s I added. xD
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

I need a good French word that is the most derogatory for calling a guy a dumbass.

Roz~

You mean someone who's un osti d'attardé?
Why do you need a word like that? x)

DrP

im just really pissed off at some dude, and since I live with him, I don't want him knowing what I am saying.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 13, 2011, 07:23:26 PMim just really pissed off at some dude, and since I live with him, I don't want him knowing what I am saying.

Hmm. I know fils de pute is really popular in France, if you really need something.
Here something not good would be
Osti de cave
Criss d'attardé
stuff like that.

kirby_superstar

Fils de pute simply isn't as satisfying though. Go with what Roz suggested. Unless you're a devout Christian. ;)

DrP

Yep! Though son of a bitch doesn't connote much down here.

Ill probably go with Osti d'attardé

When will people seriously know not to eat a $30 bag of salmon that has nearly square inch with his name covered in it. Honestly, who can eat 8 filets of salmon in one siting!!!

kirby_superstar

I'm so dazed. I just left a long and inappropriately heart-felt post in the nostalgic games thread. I need to go lie down. Lol.

You could always go with cunt. Throw in some modifiers and the like to make it truly vulgar.

Some fun ones: yeast-infected, blood-spitting, garbage-stuffed. Putrid things like that.

On the other hand, tell this person exactly what you didn't appreciate and try to be more civilised about it. ;)

DrP

October was the time for civility, April is the time for war

fingerz

Don't worry, I decided to read it all. Maybe people shouldn't post such big posts, it seems to make readers uninterested. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn