News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 11, 2011, 10:26:10 PM^this.

Roz: enovie-moi un SMS demain!

Ya I will, je ne sais pas quand par contre.

Quote from: SuperRiolu on April 11, 2011, 10:23:25 PMYou just need to hang with us dudes! We're 400x awesome than them!

That's what I usually do. I used to hang out w/ those girls in high school, and lately they've been complaining that I don't do anything w/ them anymore. I decided I'd do something w/ them, but I'm not doing it ever again. Oh shit noes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jamaha

Woo, the brigade official declared summer.

Hello again, beret.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kirby_superstar

mon dieeeuuuuuu, je ne savais pas qu'il y avait des francos ici. Kay, nah I did. Only because I was informed on the introduction thread.

In other news, I just had a lemon meringue pudding. It was sweet and tasty, despite the fact that I thought it would taste like plastic and sugar and pinesol. And speaking of packaged soft dessert treats...my mom bought the most delicious yogurt I've ever had the blessing to put into my mouth. It tastes like an elite team of the most talented and dedicated gourmet connoisseurs and chefs got together to create something that people the world over could enjoy with every ounce of their being. It's like taking the laughter of a child, the dreams of youth, the pleasures of maturity, and the magnanimity of seniority, refining it down with sugar and cream, pouring the most sincere love conjurable into the mixture, and packaging it into small plastic cups. Silhouette Dessert Selections. Go out'n'get some.

In all honesty though, it may have been so good only because I was starving (having had skipped breakfast to avoid missing my bus). Of course, there's no harm in exaggerating the pleasures of a harmless and delightful dairy treat.
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on April 11, 2011, 08:31:36 PMHaha, that would be awsm. I didn't go to my Biology class today because I wasn't feeling well, and my "friends" told me it was quite something. Ugh.

Also WHY ARE GIRLS SO RETARDED. GEEZE. I HATE THEM. I guess I just won't hang out w/ them anymore.

:(

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 12, 2011, 03:06:51 PM:(

Inorite? Tbh I didn't like them a lot anymore, bitches be bitchin'.

Quote from: kirby_superstar on April 12, 2011, 01:03:47 PMmon dieeeuuuuuu, je ne savais pas qu'il y avait des francos ici. Kay, nah I did. Only because I was informed on the introduction thread.

Francos? C'est moche comme terme, tu pourrais en trouver un autre non?

HugoMeister

Quote from: SuperRiolu on April 11, 2011, 10:23:25 PMYou just need to hang with us dudes! We're 400x awesome than them!

False.

Women > Men in pretty much every way ever except in terms of penis-ownership.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 12, 2011, 05:30:11 PMFalse.

Women do have a penis. It's called a clitoris. DUNDUNDUN
But women usually bitch a lot and guys don't. At least my friends doesn't.

Harvest

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 12, 2011, 05:30:11 PMFalse.

Oh you....
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: Roz~ on April 12, 2011, 05:35:49 PMWomen do have a penis. It's called a clitoris. DUNDUNDUN
But women usually bitch a lot and guys don't. At least my friends doesn't.

That's a funny way of spelling "penis." Is it french?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Roz~

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 12, 2011, 03:06:51 PM:(

ETF, you are now officially one of the only girls I respect and enjoy talking to. :)

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 12, 2011, 05:59:14 PMThat's a funny way of spelling "penis." Is it french?

;)

DrP

je ne suis pas un franco!!! Je suis américain, mais je parle assez de français!

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on April 12, 2011, 06:02:06 PMETF, you are now officially one of the only girls I respect and enjoy talking to. :)

<3 =D

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.