change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 09, 2011, 05:54:31 PMWe need to find out everyone's location and then meet at an exact average center of those locations.  Even if it's in the middle of a lake, or in a warzone.

The exact center of the Earth then. Everyone bring coal.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on April 09, 2011, 07:19:05 PMThe exact center of the Earth then. Everyone bring coal.

Were gonna be rich!

Harvest

-

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 09, 2011, 05:54:31 PMWe need to find out everyone's location and then meet at an exact average center of those locations.  Even if it's in the middle of a lake, or in a warzone.
Agreed. Even if it's in the middle of the ocean, too.  :)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MaestroUGC

What's all of this business about meeting up somewhere?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

all my roomies are drunk... this is gonna be a noisy night. woo

Harvest

Glorious spring weather is here.  I feel like a new person.
-

Dude

It's 80F here.

In other words, 27C for you losers elsewhere.

Greg

Glorious spring weather... it's pouring here  :-\

And it's 10C

In other words, 50F for Dude specifically.  ;)

DrP

Its a blissful spring day with a light breeze and the high 60s... its amazing. This truly is a great place to be in school, its so beautiful here!