News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

How about Utah.  Girls can sleep in my room, guys in the storage room.  I'll sleep on the couch.  Winter can sleep outside cuz his smoking smells bad.

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

What the Hell >:|

I barely smoke and can stop for a week, damn.

It's not like (Oh it's 2:00AM I better get up and smoke)

Damn.

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 05, 2011, 10:53:50 PMWhat the Hell >:|

I barely smoke and can stop for a week, damn.

It's not like (Oh it's 2:00AM I better get up and smoke)

Damn.
Don't worry winter, I just see smoking as bad. If you rationalise it (like what you're doing) you'll be fine. :)
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

xD I've cut down severely, no worries!

That was just offensive to me :(

Roz~

Well he's right. Smoking is/smells effin' disgusting.

EDIT: Went to bed at 2 am because my stupid Microsoft Word died and I had to redo one of my paper that was due today. I had to wake up at 6 am, t'was painful, and when I got to school... THE TEACHER WAS NOT THERE. NO CLASS + HE'S THE ONE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE MY PAPER TO. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

I'm all for the idea, but please not the West Coast of the USA. For most non-Americans, it's one of the most remote places on Earth. All of USA and the Atlantic Ocean to the East, the Pacific to the West, Wildernessland to the North, and Nowhereland to the South... Not saying that Norway is any better (Nowhereland/Wildernessland in all directions!), but...

What about... say, London? Or if it has to be in the US, at least we can have a meeting as far East as can be (not speaking of that tiny Alaskan island, but you get the point...).

Or we could agree to meet on neutral ground and say Iceland.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Greg

OH come on cobra... I live in Vancouver.

I vote seattle.  ;)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: gzgregory on April 06, 2011, 10:27:23 AMI vote seattle.  ;)
I second this because I actually know my way around the city. As long as its in summertime when there might actually be some sunshine instead of gray clouds and rain.

But Iceland also sound fantabulous as well. Plus our silly European members wouldn't have to take 20 hour plane rides.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I know seattle pretty well, too... Pike Avenue <3

But London is a hole, I vote Berlin or Paris.

Iceland is amazing, but we really should experience summer (like the French or Italian Rivera)

universe-X

You guys, c'mon, it's all about Texas :D

Where's Olimar and UGC when you need them...

fingerz

KefkaticFanatic

I'll either be going to school in Seattle or Boulder, CO, so hoo.

me irl
[close]