News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

I'm sorry if this is a bit random, but all the people I've tried to date have been born in May. Anyone else had something like this happen? :S
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

My unlucky dating month is September, so I steer clear from there. Im working on May stuff now.

ETFROXX

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 03, 2011, 02:10:54 PMits cause May is the best month to be born in!

Ah. I needed a good joke.

7 days 'till ETF appreciation day.

Jub3r7

Apparently Sammbo's birthday is going to be in exactly 7 days!  ;)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Offkey on April 03, 2011, 07:43:59 AMOh well then I won't have to feel all alone  :D

But you're still the oldest :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 03, 2011, 02:53:55 PMRoz can seem older because rozisawsm

People usually tell me that I look like a 16 year old girl, so you guys saying I look older than 18 years old is weird.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

ETFROXX

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on April 03, 2011, 06:53:03 PMPeople usually tell me that I look like a 16 year old girl, so you guys saying I look older than 18 years old is weird.

You canadians always have funky ageisms thar, EH?!

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 03, 2011, 05:35:15 PMApparently Sammbo's birthday is going to be in exactly 7 days!  ;)

Oh fuck

*facepalm*

WHYYYYYYYY

fingerz

Quote from: Roz~ on April 03, 2011, 06:53:03 PMPeople usually tell me that I look like a 16 year old girl, so you guys saying I look older than 18 years old is weird.
I get that too. I supposedly look 18 but I'm really 16. :S
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

I get that... if I dont shave for 2 days, I am not even carded by people at liquor stores.

So many people think im getting ready to graduate and stuff... so that would put me at 22, and im only 18!

Ruto

Height makes a difference :(

This girl who was younger than me (at Saria's school) asked me if I was in the sixth grade. Because I'm short.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on April 03, 2011, 11:54:09 PMHeight makes a difference :(

This girl who was younger than me (at Saria's school) asked me if I was in the sixth grade. Because I'm short.

^This. Short =/= young >=(
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.