News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

Quote from: GaryOak on March 25, 2011, 01:25:17 AMYea they don't. This sucks but it could be much worse. One of my workmates lost four fingers when he was using circular saw. That would be murder, all those fingers flying around and the blood... I must be more careful.

Eek  :o. Are those re-attachable?
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on March 25, 2011, 02:11:40 PMIf my sister really deleted my Mario Paint files, I'm gonna quit it.

You should kill her.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

I had plenty of reasons to :P I would've done it by now, but nope.

EDIT: Mario Paint files are safe btw.

DrP

I have accumulated a large amount of starbucks cups from the past week... anyone care to venture a guess on how many there are before I post a pic or something.

I think I may have an addiction to coffee, perhaps... I really dont know!

KefkaticFanatic

Once you have enough coffee on a regular basis
 your body requires the caffeine from coffee to work properly

me irl
[close]

DrP

I didnt know that... uh oh.

Ill quit when I switch back to iced tea in the summertime!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Why not water?  Iced tea has so much sugar it's disgusting.

DrP

Does it naturally have sugar??? I make my own from my massive tea collection and everything, and I usually don't sweeten it.

SuperFireKirby

Unsweetened iced tea is tasty. But I prefer my tea hot, summer or winter.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

In the winter, I'd go for some coffee (iced or hot). In the summer, pink lemonade usually does the trick for me.

Harvest

...why must paypal pretend that the Canadian dollar is worth less than the American.....lol they only increased my order by 32 cents but lol its the other way around.
-

DrP

im finally in northern orange county, which means i can use 4G for about an hour or so to do stuff, becauee tethering is an amazing thing!

Ruto

My older sister said she saw a doctor at the office who looked a lot like Dahans...so does he have a degree in medicine I don't know about? Or should I be scared that she knows what he (and all of you) look(s) like?

:-\

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

She's probably just facebook stalking everyone you become friends with.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Going to see Yanni in a few weeks. Going to be the best concert EVER

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!