Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

I refuse.

Also, accepted to University of Washington ^^

Now I have 4 more to wait on o:

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Only have 1 hour left to do some homework that is supposed to take at least 3 hours to do. Weee.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

ZeldaFan

I'm going through the annoying process of applying to take a national test called the PTCB - Pharmacy Technician Certification Board. Soon I'll be a legal drug dealer. :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Winter

universe-X

and 8 more have poked me since then (now making 220).

Roz~

Doing homework after a night of partay = impossible. D:
And I have to finish that stupid Politics thing too... Q_Q

DrP

it truly is... especially after drinking a lot, you need time and space before you can get anything done!

Roz~

I didn't drink that much, I'm just exhausted, and I can't get anything done when I haven't slept at least 8 hours. So basically I'm screwed x)

Harvest

Well I had to get up a 7 this morning but partied last night anyway.  About 4 hours sleep.  Worth it.

Anyways had to get up to go to a university, which I decided is the one I'm going to.  The campus is way more compact, the feeling is more friendly and upbeat.  The biggest reason however is the amount of white people, as in we are still the majority.

I just don't want to be the only white kid on the floor or whatever, as being a minority sucks, so there was no way I was going to put myself in a room full of indians and chinese.  No, not multicultural, bicultural of Indian and Chinese with me being stuck in the middle of cocky bastards.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on March 17, 2011, 03:52:18 PMI refuse.

Also, accepted to University of Washington ^^

Now I have 4 more to wait on o:
University of Washington has a nice campus. Went there on my last trip to Seattle. Also my uncle is the defensive coach for their football team. 

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

UDub is nice. I didnt apply, but eh... I applied to like 25 schools, so...

On an happier note, I'm finally back home, meaning after a grueling 4 hour drive through Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles and Northern Orange County, I can finally begin SPRING BREAK!!!!

Roz~

Day's finally over.
Was supposed to go to some conference, but since it was optional I didn't go. Seems like my teacher's an ass and decided that in the end we had to go and he's going to penalize students who didn't attend it. Wat

Also, eating St-Hubert. Nomnomnom :3

universe-X

TaeKwonDo moment-

Instructor: So are you guys warmed up? [after doing about 70 punches]

Me: I think we were kinda warmed down.

Instructor: Ok, everyone, 10 push ups; blue belts and up, 20.

:3

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

I can't know you if you don't speak Jordanese.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.