News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 21, 2011, 05:24:56 PMThat's because you're a moronic bigot. Or so you lead on to be.

You're too sensitive and also hilariously gullible.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I meant any Westboro member being murdered, especially in some sort of sick or ridiculous manner....really any manner...would be really hilarious and I would drink to their death.
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

^Win
Quote from: Harvest on February 21, 2011, 05:41:52 PMI meant any Westboro member being murdered, especially in some sort of sick or ridiculous manner....really any manner...would be really hilarious and I would drink to their death.
As would I.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Also, anon isn't even doing anything. 

In fact Westboro has trolled anon more
-

BobbyTheCat

Reviewing my previous posts, I seem like a bit of a noob.
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Winter

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BobbyTheCat

Guess I'm gonna have to live past this experience then

Or something
Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Winter

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.