News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Dude

Ruto

Quote from: Roz~ on February 14, 2011, 04:04:02 PMWimmins complaining about the fact that they didn't receive anything/don't have a boyfriend ~> Annoying.

You forgot the ones that never stop annoying you with the stuff they got today *points at someone in my apartment*

My current plan is to draw nonstop until 2 AM and look for necessary reference images online --> A great Valentine's Day! :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Dude

Winter

Yes well, when I dye my hair blue and cut it like that, and make it my avatar (with a bow)

I win.

Dude

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on February 14, 2011, 04:05:39 PMI just received flowers from 'someone who cares'. I'm confused.
I think that means somebody cares. But then again, what kind of horrible monster wouldn't care about ETF? :O

Also hapy valentines day shoushm. Will you be my valentine?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2011, 06:54:10 PMYou forgot the ones that never stop annoying you with the stuff they got today *points at someone in my apartment*

My current plan is to draw nonstop until 2 AM and look for necessary reference images online --> A great Valentine's Day! :D

Haha trudat. OLAWD I HAS TEH FLOWARS! Those bitches got mad when I told them to shut the fuck up. T'was awsm, it made my day. :D

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 07:14:03 PMI think that means somebody cares. But then again, what kind of horrible monster wouldn't care about ETF? :O

At first I read "what kind of horrible monster would care about ETF" and I wtf'd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2011, 07:14:03 PMAlso hapy valentines day shoushm. Will you be my valentine?
You're too late, she already has me, Hugo, and Winter(Maybe).

Winter

Roz~

I am dating myself. Unless someone says otherwise.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.