News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 12, 2011, 12:59:43 AMReminds me of a recruit in my platoon who couldn't see the number of the target in the shooting range and had to ask which one to shoot. When I asked that shouldn't he get glasses, he said he already has glasses at home but "Isn't using them because the medic in the check-up said he has a good vision."

Yea we medics are pretty awsum. Some new recruits really thought that we were gods or something. And they were right, we were the gods of military hospital. Had white coats and everything :D.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Concerto No.20 in D minor

That was the most pathetic thing.....that was...just so.....why?

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Pathetic scene from a pathetic show. just sayin bro

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

Well back to the garrison.

This week: A three-day camp and the coldest week of the winter.

It's gonna be fuuuuun.

universe-X

Got an early valentine lol.

Also, is it safe to say [Nintendo : Microsoft & Sony] as [Apple : (insert big-name technology producers)] ?

Only because they are considered kind of low compared to other devices and when they make up something, the other companies come and make that concept better...

DrP

Well, is it...

Google, HP, Dell, Microsoft, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, SanDisk, RIMM...

Apple has a lot of Markets they're in.  What is it???

universe-X

DrP

When a company produces an item and sells, they "enter the market" and since enter is associated with in and out...

Apple is against the companies inside the market

Apple produces: Cell Phones, Music Players, Computers, Software, etc... 

Winter

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

...that avatar looks more like a thrusting motion than a flying motion.

Not my fault.

me irl
[close]

Nakah