The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Wait, so you've been having three affairs with people -- behind your own back?

You're always the last to know.

universe-X

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 29, 2011, 11:23:48 AMi've been hiding our daughter from you for 6 years now, sorry I didn't mention her.
What is this, I don't even...

So, my sister's having a birthday party right now. 7-9 (I couldn't care less how many there are) 11/12 year olds running around the house and one of them is 1) really annoying, 2) really loud, 3) really demanding at someone else's party, 4) has no manners (while waiting for food to be served by my dad, she pretty much stuck her plate in it while texting on her phone.

I'm forced to lock myself in this room and do my geometry homework.

Maybe karma will strike and my family's flu will spread to the bad ones. xD

Brassman388

Why didn't anyone tell me how setting up templates and document styles in Finale would be useful in the long run? Gosh, one of the primary reasons I don't like arranging is having to change the text and stuff. Such a waste of time.

Roz~

Quote from: universe-X on January 29, 2011, 02:17:05 PMWhat is this, I don't even...

So, my sister's having a birthday party right now. 7-9 (I couldn't care less how many there are) 11/12 year olds running around the house and one of them is 1) really annoying, 2) really loud, 3) really demanding at someone else's party, 4) has no manners (while waiting for food to be served by my dad, she pretty much stuck her plate in it while texting on her phone.

I'm forced to lock myself in this room and do my geometry homework.

Maybe karma will strike and my family's flu will spread to the bad ones. xD

Stuff like that is awesome. Once I spent a whole day vomiting because of a stupid gastroenteritis, and my brother's annoying friend yelled all afternoon while I was trying to sleep... Guess who started vomiting like crazy the next morning? :D

Anyways. Friends want me to get drunk because they want me to "match" me with a guy. Makes perfect sense.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

Quote from: Roz~ on January 29, 2011, 02:57:41 PMStuff like that is awesome. Once I spent a whole day vomiting because of a stupid gastroenteritis, and my brother's annoying friend yelled all afternoon while I was trying to sleep... Guess who started vomiting like crazy the next morning? :D
Well, our dog (a chihuahua) almost bit them. Twice, by the sound of that second scream I just heard. :3

One more hour and I'll be home free =__=

One of them keeps going on the piano and doing some weird fucking abuse on the lowest keys >>_______<<

Roz~

Oh god so annoying when a twat decides to randomly play the piano. It makes me mad. D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Roz~ on January 29, 2011, 03:05:39 PMOh god so annoying when a twat decides to randomly play the piano. It makes me mad. D:
QFT
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

My beet wounds have almost fully healed. I am content.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

Quote from: WiiMan96 on January 29, 2011, 01:29:26 PMWait, so you've been having three affairs with people -- behind your own back?

You're always the last to know.
Have you tried putting a securitycam in your bedroom, Winter?

Winter

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 29, 2011, 03:35:53 PMHave you tried putting a securitycam in your bedroom, Winter?

Hmm, WAIT these are real life affairs? In that case, Slow is a huge stalker.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 29, 2011, 01:27:25 PMxDDD I actually kind of want to know who these people may be, if I'm having an affair, I want in on it.

Roz, Shado, and..umm...I forget...?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS "I FORGET" PERSON?!!!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

universe-X