News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on January 28, 2011, 06:17:17 PMLets hope this spreads through all the middle east and sparks a terrible war that kills milllllllions!
And if this is a serial comment, then your a piece of filth polluting this earth. If not cereal, then meh.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GaryOak

Quote from: ETFROXX on January 28, 2011, 07:18:28 PMHate you all.

Yea, we love you too.

Is megasipantales back? Aw shit, I just thought we did get rid of him/her.

I wish it was May already. Now my days are just filled with exhaustion/headaches.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

fabbemannen

Winter

So I walked out of my mom's room, and there's just this 6 year old girl playing my piano.

Who is she?

How in the world is she in my home?

She says her name is Novaley

I have never had a 6 year old appear in my home before.

Shadoninja

i've been hiding our daughter from you for 6 years now, sorry I didn't mention her.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 29, 2011, 11:19:22 AMSo I walked out of my mom's room, and there's just this 6 year old girl playing my piano.

Who is she?

How in the world is she in my home?

She says her name is Novaley

I have never had a 6 year old appear in my home before.
Maybe she was 5 last time ;)

And LOL Shado! Now you're  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 'd winter :D

Winter

Turns out I figured out who it is. I'd think if someone want's us to babysit, that they'd tell us?

Instead, they walk in, put a little girl in my home, and leave without telling me.

Wow. Life.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 29, 2011, 11:23:48 AMi've been hiding our daughter from you for 6 years now, sorry I didn't mention her.
LOL mpreg.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 29, 2011, 12:37:12 PMPeople are so silly

People are indeed silly, "there for" you are right.

Also... wooow... I think winter is having. Like. Three affairs. And stuff.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Just because you emphasized my mistake in the spelling/spacing of there for, I'm going to always use it now.

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 29, 2011, 12:59:31 PMPeople are indeed silly, "there for" you are right.

Also... wooow... I think winter is having. Like. Three affairs. And stuff.

xDDD I actually kind of want to know who these people may be, if I'm having an affair, I want in on it.