News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Why are you still bothering with a silly NSM clone that will inevitably die off or simply never have any real unique userbase?

me irl
[close]

Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDWJ1ycBZk&feature=related

well would you look at this. Seems more people use NSM than we knew of. they just don't go to the forums, xD

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

No this guy has a slew of videos that he used our sheets to make.

Shadoninja

I believe this was linked a long ass time ago.

edit: http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=2059.0
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fabbemannen

Yeah, I remember that project.

Another interesting thing, my video was one of the top-related songs xD
An old version I did on the title theme, going to re-record it in my mario piano medley

Olimar12345

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 24, 2011, 10:50:46 PMWhy are you still bothering with a silly NSM clone that will inevitably die off or simply never have any real unique userbase?
y do u care what i do?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Killer Bunnies Violet expansion came today!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!!! We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight!

SuperFireKirby

Got Gothic 3 working on my computer after two hours of patching. Despite its mediocrity in several ways, its still pretty entertaining. Plus it was only 5 bucks at the flea market.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Going to play Sonatina: "Bagpipers" for the talent show this Friday.

So what if it's a contemporary piece. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Brassman388

So, sometime ago there was a link or something someone posted about being able to make notes in the bass clef staffs and were able to extend them up to the treble staff. I don't recall how to do it or who posted it. If someone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

SlowPokemon

Indeed; I only discovered the forums in May, I had been browsing through sheet music wistfully (stupid finale, I hate it so much...) for a long time. I was linked here by a video of Route 202 on the piano, I believe.

Then I figured out that most of the sheets sucked and Finale Reader was not all that worth downloading for it. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Ruto

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 25, 2011, 01:48:34 PMSo, sometime ago there was a link or something someone posted about being able to make notes in the bass clef staffs and were able to extend them up to the treble staff. I don't recall how to do it or who posted it. If someone could help, that would be greatly appreciated.

I wanna know this too. Out of curiosity more than anything >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

just put the note in the bass cleff and DRAG it upwards, it will make leger lines that climb on to the treble clef.