News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

Davey, get some free Antispyware off of Google if what you have still didn't remove everything, and after everything is removed run a system restore to a week ago or something, or even if you can't get rid of it all do a system restore.

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Dude

[randomness]Omg on the Wii Shop channel I'm downloading Dr. Mario and stuff and the download screen has Mario swimming instead of running :o

[/randomness]

:P

Beethoven II

Does anyone have the Halo 3 OST or wil i have to buy it?

Davey

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 09, 2008, 06:58:04 AMT____T

Common sense says to check what other users said about the torrent.  Any unsafe torrent would have people screaming "OMG VIRUS" all around it.  And you should always be using mininova or pirate bay.

I DID Get it from pirate bay. T______________T But for the most part I have it removed. If I am unsure that I still have any problems, I'll just re-install windows. I have backups~ =P (Duh!)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Beethoven II on June 09, 2008, 10:49:51 AMDoes anyone have the Halo 3 OST or wil i have to buy it?
forgot to type. >__>

now back on topic. I have the OST I'll get it in a Zip file soon for ya. ;) just PM so I can remember.

Dude

I can't wait till the "Count to 1000" thread gets to 91. That's because that's what the temperature is in my house T____T

zahndy

noooooooooooooooo....prizerebel doesnt support my country...srry dude
please delete this account

starpikachu

My thought of the moment:
The temperature has jumped from 60 a few days ago to 85 today.

Harvest

-

Davey

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 09, 2008, 03:14:50 AMThanks for the heads up shado, I need those now, apparently.

[ :'(]

Damn Torrents need to be more obvious that they contain 4 viruses and adware.

Yeah, my computer got PWNED on a large scale level. I had 19 files of infected adware and 4 viruses trying to get a (item-blocked-to-protect-myself-from-the-law).

So here's the lesson of my story,

AVG 8.0 FREE EDITION AND SPYBOT SEARCH AND DESTROY ARE MY NEW FAVORITE PROGRAMS!

And I am pretty sure877%^% that my oc=97asdcputer ahasd n&omroe adware*
(CLICK CLICK CLIC ))))

[/ :'(]

Also, this is my 69th post... XD

Also, I realize there are still some oddities that worry me about this computer right now, should i take any more steps to get rid of adware?

(besides being a retard and installing ANYTHNG off BitLord that wasn't directly seeded from someone I know (MP :D)

And even worse... I could have prevented the whole thing from happening because when I started to install the program Spybot S&D was asking me if this program is allowed to change system registry values... and I said accept to almost all of them XD.

Well what matters is for the most part I am fixed now.

I think...

ARGH GOD DAMMIT!

I swear to GOD as SOON as I typed up this the "AdWare" thing that is supposed to be gone popped up I'll take a picture but it is hard because I can't move my mouse outside of that window. And the toolbar Icon keeps flashing. And you can't close it without CMD.

Okay, I still Have it.

When I used CMD to bring the picture below, that window, off my screen, it said that it wasn't responding. Now when that microsoft thing that said, "you chose to end the non-responsive program 4175.exe"

I checked my process list and I see nothing but that process. I will try to end them all now.

Now I seriously need some help with this bull-shit. Someone, HALP

okay I can't get a picture.

fixed*

if you want me to say what I did I'll make a separate topic because I did a LOT.

Harvest

-

KefkaticFanatic

Wow.  Thats exactly what I came here to say, Harvest.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 09, 2008, 06:30:51 PMif you want me to say what I did I'll make a separate topic because I did a LOT.
Who really wants to know? ::)

Davey

Quote from: starpikachu on June 09, 2008, 07:25:50 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 09, 2008, 06:30:51 PMif you want me to say what I did I'll make a separate topic because I did a LOT.
Who really wants to know? ::)

Just sayin'... if anyone wants advice if this ever happens to them...  ::)

Dude

Omg my cable is back! I'm back online! 8) Also, school is done! ;D ;D ;D It's still hot in my house but it's down to 80 something...