The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Finally finished making my 40 min presentation...now to give it tomorrow!  I should be good, I think I did a pretty good job with powerpoint.
-

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 20, 2011, 03:01:51 PMBecause Youtube, along with everything else that was once awesome wants to make "improvements" which everyone hates. And eventually things that are awesome cease to be.

Sort of like facebook.

"We shove 'improvements' down your throat". This new facebook is too stalker friendly. And the 'instant personalization'? wtf...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Shadoninja

speaking of facebook, I think I have a stalker.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Screw updates! Why update if it isn't needed...

And facebook is for stalkers and looking-in-mirror-and-taking-pictures-in-a-weird-position-kids.
The rest is just there 'cause everyone else is!

Harvest

I rocked my presentation.  Lasted the entire period and was easily the best one. I feel pretty good about it, I probably got 100% on it.
-

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

SlowPokemon

Windy day! >=P

And they probably won't cancel school the rest of the year because we had the ENTIRE LAST WEEK OFF... >__> Which was really unnecessary and frivolous; I can understand maybe a day or two.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 21, 2011, 12:48:24 PMSnow Day! : D:D
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 21, 2011, 12:53:13 PMRain Day! : ( : (
Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 21, 2011, 01:10:11 PMPartly Cloudy Day! : D : ( : D : (
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 21, 2011, 01:38:25 PMWindy day! >=P

All of the above here. Partly cloudy, with wind. Rain early in the day, turned to snow later.

Still no sun, either. But we can see it shine on the mountain tops!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

The Deku Trombonist

Cobraroll

^Don't. You. EVER. Say that again. Sunshine is wonderful! Try living for three months without it!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fabbemannen

...sunshine...sunshine...
...I think I remember the last time I saw it...