News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Well, Finland and Sweden is still neighbours =D
But if I had to pick my top 10 games, Liero 1.33 is in ;) Liero Xtreme is really nice too, but it didn't have the weapons like the old one did. Missiles, the Fan, Chiquita Bomb!, just everything...
The only thing that isn't good is that you need someone to play with :-\ The computer sucks to much

Harvest

Sigh, my presentation wouldn't work with the teachers silly 90s computer, so I couldn't go.

Now I just feel like shit!  Fuck!
-

Jub3r7

Bleh, as long as they don't count you off for it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

nah, not that kind of teacher, in fact I've never ran into a bullshit teacher like that.

I bought this Napoleonic Wars book set type thing, it came with battle maps!  BATTLE MAPS.  It has Trafalgar and Austerlitz and all that stuff, so I'm pretty happy about it.  Makes me want to buy Napoleon Total War...but I don't play games anymore so I wont :P
-

Jub3r7

Freak, I think I screwed up my graphing calculator for math... By putting in one of the batteries backwards...

Major fail. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

hm......sorry to just go back and forth with posts here...but...I have thoughts...

Steam says I played Empire Total War for 79 hours back when I used to play it...too bad it wont install now...but wow, didn't realize I played for 79 fucking hours despite almost always being frustrated with all the bugs and stuff.
-

KefkaticFanatic

lol, I just realised that I only have 3 finals, none of which will actually be of any challenge (IB history, IB calc, IB Japanese)

All we're doing for the history one is drawing econ graphs based on a passage about post WWI history.  Morons in my class can't figure out a simple supply/demand graph.  Sigh.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 18, 2011, 05:02:12 PMMorons in my class can't figure out a simple supply/demand graph.  Sigh.

Morons indeed. It's common sense.

IMO, Econ is really pointless in most cases. Macro is useful in today's modern governmental workings, but that's about it.

In an economist's POV (and Im quoting my roommate) If you pay $50 and get a blowjob, you gain 1 blowjob for the 50 you spent... It all balances out... The 50 is an opportunity costs/
In an accountant's POV (and I'm quoting myself) Why the hell would you pay 50 dollars for a blowjob! That money could have been useful somewhere else, maybe paying for MY services or even investing in MSFT or DPS.

And woe to me, I have to take three Econ classes... woo freaking hoo.

Harvest

You're drawing graphs for a history final?  Sounds off to me.
-

Roz~

My friends are going to see strippers tonight. They wanted me to come along. I didn't really feel comfortable to go there with girls acting like 5 years old.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeh, it's odd.  But hey, I'm not going to complain about an easy A.

And Roz enjoy your strippers ;)

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Didn't go. There was a buttload of snow in the streets + I was effin tired + girls laughing when they see strippers? Really?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

stupid little sister trying to act older than she is... I, for the record, HATE middle school girls who are in my opinion the most annoying creatures on Earth.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

fucking bus service

Wasted a perfectly good day today waiting for the school bus. You know, the one that's supposed to take me on a 10 minute drive to school. An hour ago. Along with all the rest of the kids here with me. Who've also been waiting an hour.

You'd think they'd realize some kids ride because they have no other choice, and not because school buses are luxury. Even if by some miracle I owned my own car, I would then get detention / suspended for driving to school because nobody (especially that someone else who gets payed to do so) could offer me a ride and for not having a "valid parking pass" from "parking officials". (Aka 'the science teachers')

I hope everyone who has anything to do with that service wastes as much time as possible desperately driving around the route after school starts looking for stragglers, only to find everyone has gone home because even they realize that perhaps they shouldn't get in a vehicle at the hands of someone who manages to fuck up even this, the simplest of tasks.

Going back to bed.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

fabbemannen

Yeah, I quit school at 15:30 everyday. I need around 5 min to get to the first bus that goes every tenth minute (15:30, 15:40) and since I live 50km from school, I also need to take another bus, which goes 15:47. The first bus needs around 7 min to get there.
So I need to quit school earlier or run to the bus. And just that bus, at that time is always late. All 3 busses at that time (15:20, 30, 40) is always late, so it ends up with that all 3 appears around 15:50 and I have to wait for my next bus for around an hour :-\