The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 17, 2011, 10:18:16 AMHEY! People can make mistakes sometimes. No ones perfect. Not to mention that's canadian french, it's different. I accept mistakes, because I LEARN from them!

Relax, I'm only joking. :) I know you're passionate about the French language.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 16, 2011, 07:10:33 AMWhy do you think it takes me forever to get stuff done on the site?  Oh right.  I has a life.

Don't talk stupid.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Sigh, I guess I should make my presentation for tomorrow...lame...20 minutes....another one which is 40 minutes on friday...also..silly math presentation is on friday as well...fuck presentations.

Probably should have put this one together on the weekend....
-

Winter

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2011, 09:54:06 AMWell, I still havee the sheets printed out, perhaps I could scan them or something.

That would be amazing!

Jub3r7

Don't you hate it when you're choking on water and they keep asking you to drink some water?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

Finally finished making my presentation and its awesome!
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

hey, anyone know y vgv is still in matinence mode/when it'll be back up?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

The Deku Trombonist

That's assuming that you are the Gate Keeper Llama :P

Winter

>.>

I was trying to ask you on IRC, for him, and pass the info on, but.. I see how it is :D

Cobraroll

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 17, 2011, 06:44:30 PMHurray, AP History final tomorrow.

Armour Piecering history?

Ahh... too much military lingo...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

lolz, and WTF?! My History final was easier than my Computer Graphics final by a mile! I don't get it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

Messed around with some old Windows os versions today in school. So I thought I would play some old classics :) Jazz Jackrabbit and Liero 1.33 is so d**n awesome!
I really think we should start arranging the JJ songs here.
This one especially http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5eb_qUg5rY

GaryOak

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 18, 2011, 11:07:24 AMMessed around with some old Windows os versions today in school. So I thought I would play some old classics :) Jazz Jackrabbit and Liero 1.33 is so d**n awesome!
I really think we should start arranging the JJ songs here.
This one especially http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5eb_qUg5rY

Liero lol, a Finnish game. I used to play that too. Never really played computer games but there are some classics like Clonk, Little Fighter, Soldat, Mine Bombers etc. I was really into Ski Jump International too. Then there was this game that was just like Liero but I can't remember its name. Mole-something.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary