News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 16, 2011, 06:59:45 PMthat's not even fair, i don't have school tomorrow.

same... it's a US national holiday... maybe thats why

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

WiiMan96

O Canada.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

WiiMan96

True patriot-love in all thy sons command.

Winter

DrP

With glowing hearts, we see the rise (taking winter's part)
The true north strong and free

Et en français (up to now)

Ã" Canada
De Terre nos aïeux
Ton Front est ceint de Flourons Glorieux
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée
Il sait porter la croix

(I win!)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on January 16, 2011, 08:48:10 PMIt's Martin Luther King Jr. Day tomorrow! Meaning that parents still get to work even if they have a job and all extracurricular activities are still open and ready! This holiday gives education districts across the country a great reason to take a day off, while the dumb teachers they hire think that an extra day means 20 pounds worth of homework! Hooray! :D
Unless your school district is screwed up and has finals after winter break and therefore don't have homework.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FallenPianist

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 16, 2011, 09:21:48 PMWith glowing hearts, we see the rise (taking winter's part)
The true north strong and free

Et en français (up to now)

Ã" Canada
De Terre nos aïeux
Ton Front est ceint de Flourons Glorieux
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée
Il sait porter la croix

(I win!)

Almost!

It's "Fleurons" et non pas "Flourons"
And "Terre" is before "de"

SlowPokemon

And FallenPianist uncovers Dr pamplemousse's secret--that he is, in fact, a French NOVICE.

Winter

Hey SlowPokemon, i'm stuck in Howl's Moving Castle, cause the site that you sent me the sheet music at is now down, do you think you could find the same well written sheet somewhere else?

SlowPokemon

Well, I still havee the sheets printed out, perhaps I could scan them or something.

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 17, 2011, 08:23:04 AMAnd FallenPianist uncovers Dr pamplemousse's secret--that he is, in fact, a French NOVICE.
HEY! People can make mistakes sometimes. No ones perfect. Not to mention that's canadian french, it's different. I accept mistakes, because I LEARN from them!

Mashi

That reminds me of something my French teacher said once.  He said that French people had trouble understanding Canadian French.  I suppose he was correct then?