News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

woohoo cleaned up the Nazi coin I found in my house.  10 reichspfennig minted in Berlin 1941.  I love it :D  After cleaning it is in good condition, not shiny but not worn down or anything.
-

Ruto

Hmm. The Chinese word for 'hamster' is made up of the characters "storehouse rat".  There's some truth to it I suppose.

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 11, 2011, 04:22:56 PMYou know who else is from the Netherlands?

O__O Might not want to start with that...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ruto on January 11, 2011, 06:25:40 PMO__O Might not want to start with that...

You're telling me--and yet for some reason the subject of sipan and tales comes up every time I'm on tinychat! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

We've got a Norwegian kid at our school named Emil. He's in my Web Design class. Oh Emil, you so silly..

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

So apparently there are sections of public traded corporations called "Investor Relations", where you can see the annual reports of that company. Example

So I basically went to every awesome company I know and ordered financial reports for me to look at...

If it will be my job in the future to audit these companies and make sure they are not "fudging the numbers" on their Annual Reports

/adultness

sipan1234

Quote from: Harvest on January 11, 2011, 04:00:06 PMMy friend gets to do a fifth year of high school in the Netherlands.  He also gets to pay thousands of dollars to do so and has no other plans for afterwards.  Jealous anyway, I want to go to the fucking Netherlands.

yeah the Netherlands is an interesting country huh?. if you are a student. the studentfinance will give a lot of money to you. it was awful lot of money man. I saw it :o

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on January 11, 2011, 06:25:40 PMHmm. The Chinese word for 'hamster' is made up of the characters "storehouse rat".  There's some truth to it I suppose.

O__O Might not want to start with that...

The Chinese word for 'wife' is pretty obvious too. It has the characters "woman", "hand" and "broom". I wonder how they write 'husband'.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

TalesEXlife

Quote from: Ruto on January 11, 2011, 06:25:40 PMO__O Might not want to start with that...

you hate the Netherlands :-(

Quote from: HugoMeister on January 11, 2011, 04:22:56 PMYou know who else is from the Netherlands?

l and Sipan1234

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on January 12, 2011, 05:02:22 AMThe Chinese word for 'wife' is pretty obvious too. It has the characters "woman", "hand" and "broom". I wonder how they write 'husband'.

Lol, can you link me to the word for wife you're talking about (there's more than 50 ways to refer to one)? I'm curious.  And if you're right I can pretty much say goodbye to everything I've been working on to date XD

Quote from: TalesEXlife on January 12, 2011, 05:10:18 AMyou hate the Netherlands :-(

Nah.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

TalesEXlife

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on January 12, 2011, 05:19:05 AMLol, can you link me to the word for wife you're talking about (there's more than 50 ways to refer to one)? I'm curious.  And if you're right I can pretty much say goodbye to everything I've been working on to date XD

I don't have any solid proof for this lol. My high school teacher just said that about 4 years ago and she even drew the characters to blackboard. I just asked one of my Chinese friends(my only Chinese friend) about this and she had never heard about it. She also said that there are many ways to say it and it could be some really old saying.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary

GaryOak

Quote from: Ruto on January 12, 2011, 05:19:05 AMLol, can you link me to the word for wife you're talking about (there's more than 50 ways to refer to one)? I'm curious.  And if you're right I can pretty much say goodbye to everything I've been working on to date XD

I don't have any solid proof for this lol. My high school teacher just said that about 4 years ago and she even drew the characters to blackboard. I just asked one of my Chinese friends(my only Chinese friend) about this and she had never heard about it. She also said that there are many ways to say it and it could be some really old saying.

Edit. I was wrong. It is Japanese I'm talking about. I really didn't listen to my teachers back then lol.

I love you. <3
I love you
<3 u2 Gary