The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 06, 2008, 09:15:38 AMwell what do ya know? i do have internet access!  :D
i won't be on every day tho...

oh! yesterday we went to the Baltimore Aquarium, and it was so awesome! I love all those little poison dart frogs lol
and i saw a sloth
lol
awesome i love frogs!
i want to go to a aquarium

Davey

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 05, 2008, 07:35:24 PMPMS needs to stop PMSing and get a hold of his anger management issues.  You're nearly as bad as the other trolls of the forum.

::)

I don't think I have been That much of a troll now have I? (Since I rejoined I mean).

[Edit] Okay, no-one posted so I am just editing.

1st thought,.http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=554.msg10570#msg10570. New pics by me. all of them are awesome.

2nd thought.
O M G
We almost got hit by a tornado today and a generator exploded and 17,000 people in Michigan lost power.

3rd thought. I tried rock band today, the guitar is superior to GH3 Controllers and the Drums are fun, I tried vocals but it isn't my favorite thing to do.

[Edit - Again] I hate my life.
QuoteDance - Cancelled
Friday, June 06 2008 @ 06:16 EDT
Contributed by: smcvay

About UsThe 8th Grade Farewell Dance for tonight (Friday June 6) is cancelled.

The last god damn dance of the year and I was excited as hell and it is canceled due to No. 2 (see No. 2 thought).

starpikachu

Dude

Yayz tornado siren! :P Got to turn off the comp. :'(

Harvest

I've never experienced a tornado or seen one.

I kind of want to see one from afar.
-

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 05, 2008, 10:55:34 PM...I wasn't even talking about Harvest ::)
And meh.  We get along.  Sometimes.
OH! hehe- n00b moment :D

Requiem

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Davey

Sirus

Thought of the moment:
im tired
i slept for 10 hours
i want some more sleep

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 07, 2008, 10:30:17 AMI ran a 5k.

Yay.

21:28

80 out of 4800

:o

I would easily have a heart attack at 1k, or less.
-

MetroidHunter26

GOT THIS SWEET NINTENDO POWER BOOK WITH OVER 40 POSTERS OMG!!

Davey

Windows XP Skinned with Windows Vista FTW.

Windows XP is a more stable operating system, and what proves that is 2 weeks after Vista's release Windows XP Sales were at an all time high.

Did anyone realize that Windows XP <-- That is a face. "XP". (ADHD ftl...)

Anyway, I command that everyone pledge to make Download Day into the Guiness Book of World Records! Download Firefox 3 on Download Day!
(Go google it because I am too lazy to make a link!  ;D)

starpikachu

I noticed XP was a face since XP's release. ::) This computer I'm using right now has XP, while my laptop which was confiscated by my dad because I got a B+ in science (WTF? For a B+? >:() has Vista. I have an admin account on my laptop, so that cancels out all the awesome stuff about my XP desktop. I can't even install Notepad correctly on the desktop because I need the admin's permission (dad). :'(

BTW when is Firefox 3 going to be released? In know it's sometime this month, but I don't know what day.

starpikachu

Sorry for double posting but I'M THE ONLY MEMBER ON NOW! I feel so unique! ;D