The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Found out I have an 8 page essay due Monday.

English presentation is also due Monday.

WORST MONTH JUST GOT WORSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-

universe-X

Quote from: Harvest on January 05, 2011, 12:17:54 PMWORST MONTH JUST GOT WORSE
Threw up today in school =__= Ate some fish that had too much oil yesterday.

Also got a 70 on my World Geo exam, because our teacher, being from Latin America and all, decided to focus so much on that in class that no one could get the Canada questions...

Quote from: Harvest on January 05, 2011, 12:17:54 PMFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KefkaticFanatic

I have a 4000 word essay due tomorrow, and over the weekend I have to do a 1200 word essay and generic history essay, as well as work on the big 2000 word history research project.

And also work on a calculus project and prepare for improv 10 minute lit commentaries next week (!!!)

Also, inb4 somebody with a college workload -____-

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Sigh...I also found out a have to do a final presentation in.............math...............................

That means I have final presentations in all my subjects...which is like an hour and a half of presenting which is such balls.

Oh well, I'm getting this shit done.
-

fabbemannen

Uploaded a movie 2 youtube that took maybe 2 hours. At 97% done it stopped and never started again...
*sitting here and waiting for another 2 hours...*

SuperFireKirby

Two essays due Friday. One on the book Tuesdays With Morrie. The other on people and American History and stuffs. Oh and an essay due tommorrow in U.S. History. I think I'l just do it in class, it's pretty easy. The other two won't be.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

The Deku Trombonist

What's the "Tuesdays with Morrie" book like? I've only seen the movie.

SuperFireKirby

I liked the book better. It's really good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

The Deku Trombonist

I guess I'll have to check it out sometime then

SlowPokemon

Very intriguing book. Right now I'm focusing all my energy on the daunting task of reading the 550-page monster that is The Book Thief. Its an extremely good book, though, so I don't mind.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

I'm being forced to read Great Expectations for Language Arts.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

Complain about books complain about books complain about books. Tuesdays with Morrie was awesome, as was Great Expectations.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever