News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

Roz~

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 03, 2011, 01:05:38 PMBut school is freaking amazing!!!!

Im still in limbo before my 4 PM French class... whee!!!

This is after stopping French a year before... luckily for me a wonderful French lady came into my work after Christmas, so we had a nice conversation en Français!

No it's not.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MasterPenguin

So I was told that the Modern Warfare series is very fast, and a pro-gamers game.

I couldn't help but laugh after linking this.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

SuperFireKirby

That's an average Quake match for you. The sad part is I knew that the map was Aerowalk after only about 5 seconds of watching it. I've been playing way too much Quake.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fabbemannen

When I checked my email I had 3 mails from nsm
1. FOO
2. Ka bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNG
3. You're kidding, right?

=D

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

SO I wake up this morning to actually drink a cup of straight black coffee... without dumping out the remaining half!!! I think I may get off the fancy stuff and stick to the classic coffee!!!

Anyways, I get to my 8 AM class, and it got canceled, so I went back home and had another cup of coffee before financial accounting!!!

I have to prepare for French today and then World History at 6... its gonna be a late night!

SuperFireKirby

Yay, just got FIOS installed for tv and internets. Got alot more channels now, as my internet speed is about 10 times faster than before.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: Cobraroll on January 04, 2011, 12:10:53 PM-30ºC today. Whey.

Whaaaat.

Check outside for polar bears and signs of global warming...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: drpamplemousse on January 04, 2011, 12:42:17 PMSO I wake up this morning to actually drink a cup of straight black coffee... without dumping out the remaining half!!! I think I may get off the fancy stuff and stick to the classic coffee!!!

Anyways, I get to my 8 AM class, and it got canceled, so I went back home and had another cup of coffee before financial accounting!!!

I have to prepare for French today and then World History at 6... its gonna be a late night!

There were 10 exclamation points in this post.

I can see the effect of the caffeine already.

me irl
[close]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Ruto on January 04, 2011, 01:53:22 PMWhaaaat.

Check outside for polar bears and signs of global warming...

Oh, I got over -30oC earlier this winter too =D

Jub3r7

I was so stressed out during the winter break, because I thought I had failed math...

The grades displayed online wouldn't be updated during the break...
I barely passed all my other classes, with the grades already entered in.

But math... it had a 75, and the final exam had not been put in yet. Final exam = 10% of total grade.

In Journalism, the final exam brought my grade up by 10 points.
I was afraid math would do the exact opposite...

I was about half way through the first part of the test when the teacher told us to go to part two.
I had to bubble in the answers as fast as possible without even reading the questions...

In part two, I got more of the test done, but I still had about 9 questions left when time ran out.

There were a lot of questions that I didn't understand.

...But apparently I got really lucky! I got a 79 on the final exam and my grade went up to a 76.

I actually passed math! Most of the stress is gone, and I can actually think more clearly now.

Although 76 isn't that great of a grade... I suppose there's nothing left to do except to continue with life.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]