News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: GaryOak on December 18, 2010, 02:25:43 PMBut it is worse than without snow >.<.

I was introduced to Omegle today. Lol what a place. The conversations are like:

Stranger : Hi
You : Hi
Stranger : asl?
You : lol
Stranger : Fuck you
*Stranger has disconnected.
Take a look at out Omegle Thread.(make sure to see Jimbob's, they own all.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Snow? Try having it for seven months a year; from October to May. You WILL get tired of it. I honestly can't see why people would choose to live north of the Arctic circle, and go through this half year of eternal darkness and shivering cold every year. Then again, the other half of the year isn't too bad. Unless you suffer from insomnia, that is...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 18, 2010, 03:05:41 PMSnow? Try having it for seven months a year; from October to May. You WILL get tired of it. I honestly can't see why people would choose to live north of the Arctic circle, and go through this half year of eternal darkness and shivering cold every year. Then again, the other half of the year isn't too bad. Unless you suffer from insomnia, that is...

I'm acquainted with this, and sincerely miss it.

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on December 18, 2010, 12:30:04 PMI don't like snow, but having a ton of snow's better than only having a little bit of snow outside.

Yeah but it's the most I've gotten all year. =(

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Winter

Quote from: Cobraroll on December 18, 2010, 03:27:28 PMStockholm syndrome

Never thought of it that way D:

I was just talking about Stockholm syndrome the other day XD

I also have Insomnia too, how ironic

Harvest

Quote from: winterkid09 on December 18, 2010, 03:33:02 PMNever thought of it that way D:

I was just talking about Stockholm syndrome the other day XD

I also have Insomnia too, how ironic

Weed cures insomnia :P  When can you smoke again?
-

Winter

Sometime between this coming June, and Novemeber.

Probation :(

Winter

Ruto

how many rolls? ^^

Does anyone think $5 is too much to spend on a 480 calorie burger? I think it's about 4 inches across and half a pound...it has only mushrooms for toppings.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

^Waste. Needs more lettuce, tomato, cheese, sauce, pickles, bacon, meat, orange juice, bubble gum, and popcorn.

Darn you winter, I have to print that image out and eat it. D: ♥Sushi

Jub3r7

Woulï½,, iï½" ï½,ï½... okay if I revived the Omegle topic?

This was my first conversation on it, could have gone better...
QuoteStranger: m/f?
You: K
Stranger: what gender is k?
You: Oh jï½...ï½...ï½"ï½..., my ï½"ï½...xï½" iï½" mï½...ï½"ï½"ï½...ï½,, up
You: Chinï½...ï½"ï½... fonï½" >_>
You: ag
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on December 18, 2010, 09:25:48 PM^Waste. Needs more lettuce, tomato, cheese, sauce, pickles, bacon, meat, orange juice, bubble gum, and popcorn.

Lol, I should have thought of that. My sister told me that was actually the average price of a burger in midtown (Five Guys). My dad got freaked out when he saw the fries too...he was like, 'they used really old/dark oil to make this, I'm not letting you eat it.' Then he threw it out. Also, there were fries all over the floor of Five Guys, and too few seats. So many larger people beat me, Saria and my friend to seats. We ended up going to a hidden Wendy's to eat the food...the other two were eating at a table behind a bunch of columns while I bought a cheap little thing so they can't kick us out :P

Also, you made me think that we should do this sometime:

No, except me. I'll be eating and choosing songs for you guys to be embarrassed about.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Um, would it be okay to revive the omegle topic?

QuoteStranger: Hi
You: helo.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I just lost the game...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Quote from: Ruto on December 18, 2010, 04:36:37 PMhow many rolls? ^^

Does anyone think $5 is too much to spend on a 480 calorie burger? I think it's about 4 inches across and half a pound...it has only mushrooms for toppings.

About 6 in the end. that pic has like 2.

<<<I feel like this right now, want to know why????

my piano ran out of batteries! it's gonna be many a year before one of those comes running down these sewers