News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

I'm always depressed.  woo.  Haven't been consistently happy in years.

Only living in hopes it will change!
-

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on December 08, 2010, 08:05:54 AMI just lost 3 pounds in one day. Am I depressed anymore like I was a week ago? Hell no! 8D
Heck, I lose about that much everytime I take a dump. >_<

What am I depressed about? I try not to think about it, to avoid becoming depressed.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 08, 2010, 02:58:55 PMHeck, I lose about that much everytime I take a dump. >_<
Fat, not crap. There is a difference.

Maretocks

Contention: It's perfectly okay to feel sad. But, relative to many others, you have it really good. So, don't whine and complain outside reason. Don't despair that you have nothing to live for. Get help, solve your problem.

/rant
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Dude on December 08, 2010, 03:26:21 PMFat, not crap. There is a difference.
That means you would have had to burn over 10,500 calories....IN ONE DAY.  That's pretty unlikely.  What did you do?

SuperFireKirby

Your forgetting about water weight, which can easily make up for more than half of the weight lost since its much easier to lose.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

ITT we shoot down all hopes of losing weight Dude has

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 08, 2010, 03:40:30 PMThat means you would have had to burn over 10,500 calories....IN ONE DAY.  That's pretty unlikely.  What did you do?

That's seriously happened to me once. I ate a shitton of Broccoli and drank water and had some hummus (so eating a total of 400 or so calories) and then jogging 7 miles and then doing one final thing that I won't get into (pertaining to what BigSig said)

The worst part is, that with the shittiest dining hall food (hell, it ain't food) in the US, I gained some weight. I need to get it back down because for the next three weeks its working at a chocolate store and going to grandmas where she has a shitton of cakes and cookies and homemade eggnog.

I gotta lose 6 pounds to finish my yearlong goal. And I have my NYR in mind, toO!

Dude

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on December 08, 2010, 03:40:30 PMThat means you would have had to burn over 10,500 calories....IN ONE DAY.  That's pretty unlikely.  What did you do?
It's not what I did, it's what I didn't do.

Ruto

You can lose that much if you exercise like Michael Phelps and spend 10 hours swimming per day maybe. But your weight can change a lot throughout the day...the most I've heard is about 10 pounds.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 08, 2010, 04:08:54 PMThe worst part is, that with the shittiest dining hall food (hell, it ain't food) in the US, I gained some weight.

In my freshman year I got sick so often from the crappy food. I ended up losing weight I couldn't regain -__-

Quote from: Dude on December 08, 2010, 04:12:20 PMIt's not what I did, it's what I didn't do.

D:

Go eat something...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

I ate stuff, just not a tremendous amount of stuff like I used to. And I worked out. >_>

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Yeh.  I did a nasty hour long Plyometrics exercise today.  Blargh.  But my parents have been doing the workout thing for a while, and are now more fit than me, so yea.  Would be good to do it.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Finally, after about 4 months of waiting/procrastinating, I got myself a new toy.

Bach 42T

;D

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]