The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

hm...so a boxset of remastered Beatles vinyl records is going to coming out...sometime...although the statement I found was said a year ago...

Do want...oh so badly...oh ever so badly...

Although I do have several of them already, well, a lot of them already, I'd replace them all :D
-

universe-X

Had 2 tests recently... finally I could see a test and not have to guess on half the answers *breath of relief*

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on December 07, 2010, 11:27:57 AMThe age limit doesn't really stop kids from drinking beer.  :D

Bahh, 21 and still have no license. And no car to practice on...the driving test here is pretty tough. Still too many unsafe drivers here though.  Maybe a bribe is in order.

You live in NYC.  You won't be driving.

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 07, 2010, 02:06:25 PMYou live in NYC.  You won't be driving.

Sometimes you want to be the one to threaten pedestrians...
but yeah it isn't worth all the trouble of find a parking space every night. And dealing with some asshole cop that's ordered to give out thirty tickets everyday.

Quote from: arqivus on December 07, 2010, 12:15:19 PMMy driving instructor(teacher) told me once: "When you're on a crossroad never trust a woman driving a car, who's coming from the left side and is signalling to turn right". My friend failed the driving exam in that way...

HEY!  :(

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

Quote from: arqivus on December 07, 2010, 12:15:19 PMMy driving instructor(teacher) told me once: "When you're on a crossroad never trust a woman driving a car, who's coming from the left side and is signalling to turn right". My friend failed the driving exam in that way...

You shouldn't trust anyone who's doing that. I usually almost get into an accident once a day because people think its their turn to turn and it's not. Also, my friend turned once when she shouldn't have and we did have an accident. Minivans hurt.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Oh Beach Boys...why haven't I listened to you before?

Probably because you're called the Beach Boys...but so awesome anyway..
-

Winter

because of my mom, school, work, shit computer, and the computer being shared by 3 of us....

I'll be online a lot less. sorry.

i'll still post, but i have to pause my finale projects (yes i'm making real submissions) and wont be able speed through the PDF project now.

Ironically, my school's pnline, but that's beside the point.

and sorry Slow, ill continue the review another time. :(

i just realized this goes on the going away topic... damnit im typing on my ds

Jub3r7

How many lives are being screwed up in some shape or form right now?

1, 2... Oh yeah, Harvest. 3...

No, but seriously. They really need to work on saving people from depression.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not.  Just damn tired from the workout deal I just started doing.

me irl
[close]

GaryOak

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 07, 2010, 08:47:58 PMNo, but seriously. They really need to work on saving people from depression.

True. I'm depressed too atm. I don't have a reason for that but for me it just comes and goes once in a while. It really messes things up with all kinds of symptoms like exhaustion, headache, arrhytmia etc. I hate it more than anything else.       
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Winter

Quote from: Ruto on December 07, 2010, 09:02:14 PMWhy is everyone so depressed? :(

I think it's just a symptom of being alive during early winter. happens to most once fall hits.

winter depression. :p

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Dude

I just lost 3 pounds in one day. Am I depressed anymore like I was a week ago? Hell no! 8D

universe-X

Everyone was in a tired, pissy mood today (except the Indians). I half-slept in ELA today, though.

The period after that was just a discussion of sick, perverted topics and the sub came over to tell us not to say... freaking.

"This is so freaking hard!" "Don't say that, cuz it really means... that other word."

And it's funny because this one girl and I were having this battle of weird insults, such as "Rhino vagina" or "Turtle dick" but she came over for the word freaking? lol

Also, yesterday I turned in a project, literally 1 minute late. -20 points.