News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvest

Me...large essay due friday and another due Monday and I had just handed a large one in..

argh.  I'm going to have arthritis after all this typing.
-

SuperFireKirby

Meh... essay due Monday. Oh yeah, and one due tomorrow that I still need to start. I swear I had more essays in the last 12 weeks than I've had in all of high school prior to this year.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I have another 5000 words of journal responses left, and then I have to go and write a history paper...

Bleh.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on December 01, 2010, 02:05:25 PMMP- Yeah, cuz I'm tired of hearing 10 grade + telling me to deal with it, when my teachers aren't even trying that hard. :|

Know what you mean, kinda.

Except not really because I'm younger than you, taking all sophomore classes, and some advanced (and one easy), and my lowest grade is an 85, which I am kinda upset about.
[/shameless self-gloating]

Oh yeah, semester ends December 17, checked my grades today--

English: 87
Science: 85 :O
History: 88
Math: 90
Psychology: 93
Latin II: 95
Engineering: 100

I will be successful... :O

And this semester, unlike my freshman semester, was very laid-back... last year I slacked off and had to work my ass off. -_-' Bad memories...

Also, ironically, my easy class here is Latin.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

DrP

CP Grades are different

a C+ here is like an A at UCLA... we are so competitive and the classes are REALLY hard... it's what makes us Cal Poly students.

I used to freak out if I got a B-... now things are a bit different... having a 95 in a class is really nice! WOO! (I do have a 81 in Psych, but I don't read the book and I really don't care)

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 01, 2010, 06:49:39 PMWhy are you learning a useless language?
Latin is badass enough to surpass purposefulness.

Holidays...^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

No, it's completely useless.  That's what it is.

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

dahans

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 02, 2010, 12:02:01 AMNo, it's completely useless.  That's what it is.
Have you ever learned latin? I have been learning latin for 5 and a half years already and it is not useless.
http://ancienthistory.about.com/cs/whystudyclassics/a/whystudylatin.htm
Read that. I totally agree with the author.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

MasterPenguin

I see one good point, which is cuts down pains by 50%, and who even knows if that's true. All the rest don't apply to me. lol.

Harvest

American grades seem to be so high always :|

You guys must be geniuses, I mean...a 100 here is pretty much unheard of. Although my school is pretty damn dumb.

My 95 in World Issues is pretty shocking to most people, since like an 80 is considered to be a "really great position to be in" according to my English teacher.  stupid bitch.
-

Jub3r7

Quote from: drpamplemousse on December 01, 2010, 09:46:27 PMCP Grades are different

a C+ here is like an A at UCLA... we are so competitive and the classes are REALLY hard... it's what makes us Cal Poly students.

I used to freak out if I got a B-... now things are a bit different... having a 95 in a class is really nice! WOO! (I do have a 81 in Psych, but I don't read the book and I really don't care)

CP is for Cal Poly? Over here, CP is college prep and it's one of the lower level classes.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I'm pretty sure you see such high grades all the time, is because everyone that likes music is smart.  And almosteveryone on NSM super smart.  Take me for example!  Or Ruto!.

Harvest

Yes well, I suppose video game music is a pretty nerdy topic :P
-