The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starpikachu

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2008, 04:11:31 PMEVERYBODY WANTS FREE STOOF

AND REFER TO MEEEEEE! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>:(

:(

'v :-\ v'  <- This is shrugging.

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Davey

I have a great Idea!

you know how we all use prizerebel now, so we know that we get %20 of all points earned by a refered member.

so say you can log onto a computer with a different IP address, or maybe it works on the same computer.

[Edit] Meh, they check your IP. I can't sign up from the same computer, but I can from the school computers! XD

click on your banner, (your referal), make a brand new account and then (I found 5 that I could do without submitting my adress but you might find more),
do all the offers you were able to do before.

My Prizerebel Goal: 6 points for MapleStory Mesos <3

Please, if you haven't signed up for prizerebel yet, sign up using my banner <3! you get free stuff, and I get points for you signing up.  ;D

also, just a little question, but has anyone even got any prizes yet? (just to see if this is legit xD).

starpikachu

Is it me or am I the only girl trying to refer people to PrizeRebel? :-\

KefkaticFanatic

Have fun getting banned idiot.  There are rules about that all over the place and people get banned for that tons of times.

And whatshisname got something from it and pm'd me about it

Also, PMS got Alexandra Zollo pregnant, or so he says.

me irl
[close]

starpikachu

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 02, 2008, 04:34:30 PMalso, just a little question, but has anyone even got any prizes yet? (just to see if this is legit xD).
Don't have enough points, yet.

Currently trying to get THIS:
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 02, 2008, 04:34:30 PMMy Prizerebel Goal: 6 points for MapleStory Mesos <3
Me have only 130k mesos  :'(

MetroidHunter26

I have a profile there but I'm too scared to do the offers. but the Gamefly one would be an easy one considering that renting games for 12 points there just to get something good is good enough for me! XD

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yeah so I got 12 points in like 3 days and ordered a 360 battery pack, they're currently on the "processed" status and haven't had it ordered yet.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

Ok, I've always been really hesitant to do these sites.

but I kind of want sweet 360 accessories...
-

Harvest

aww...

There are only 3 pages of Canadian offers and they all suck...

damnit, not free prizes for me...maybe someone could send some prizes my way...

:'(
-

Davey

Quote from: starpikachu on June 02, 2008, 04:44:35 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 02, 2008, 04:34:30 PMalso, just a little question, but has anyone even got any prizes yet? (just to see if this is legit xD).
Don't have enough points, yet.

Currently trying to get THIS:
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on June 02, 2008, 04:34:30 PMMy Prizerebel Goal: 6 points for MapleStory Mesos <3
Me have only 130k mesos  :'(

OMG That means I am not the only MS player here!  ;D

I highly doubt we are on the same server because I just got my computer to work with it (f--king piece of sh--  >:() and I forgot my old pin. I WAS a level 44 cleric, hosted on hackerville- I mean Broa.

Now I am a 15 magician hosted on Kradia and workin my way to be an ice/li mage this time. 130k is bad... I remember going CRAZY in FM trying to get a good work-glove and I spent like 50mill... that wasn't mine... XD I love stealing from people.

I am trying to hack too... (I'm lazy =P Manual Labor = suck). I'll tell you if I do, and I can get you stuff.

So what are your stats/character/server?

[Edit] I doubt this would be seen by anyone, (poetry has like 20 views XD) but it is actually really cool.
and yes, I am quoting myself but it ISN'T because I like to hear myself talk.

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on May 31, 2008, 09:16:20 AMHippie Poems:

I think...
I think I am...
Therefore I am!
I think...

Of course you are my bright little star,
I've miles
And miles
Of files
Pretty files of your forefather's fruit
and now to suit our
great computer,
You're magnetic ink.

I'm more then that...
I know I am...
At least,
I think I must be.

There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles
And piles
Of trials
With smiles.
It riles them to believe
that you perceive
the web they weave
And keep on thinking free.

Requiem

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 02, 2008, 04:41:10 PMAnd whatshisname got something from it and pm'd me about it
Yo. 10k NX Cash FTW! ;D

I haven't played MapleStory in forever, but lately I've been trying out Nexon's newest game Mabinogi. The graphics are kinda anime-esque and you can compose musics to share with people. It has a real time battle system (I still don't get the difference completely) and your character ages every Saturday at noon. There's no preset classes, so you can spec in whatever (hand2hand, magic, ranged, music composition, etc.). It's hard getting started without anyone to chill with though :-\...Does someone wanna play with me? It's freeeee! ;P ...Please?

@Davey: I'd advise against the hacking. You're pretty much guaranteed to get caught at some point, which makes it kinda pointless. The Maple staff is trying to uber crack down on it, so ya...bad idea...

And in case you were wondering, I was a level 4X assassin on Khaini. Meh guild died and I gradually got more and more bored without people to hang out with... :P But uh, I've got a semi-vast pool of knowledge if you should need anything. ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

B-Kpianist

Oh wow! My concert turned out amazing! Thats why i hate sitting in the back section of the band! Listen to this recording of our first piece Nitro- Frank Titchelli
My band teacher uses really good recording tools!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: B-Kpianist on June 02, 2008, 08:41:36 PMOh wow! My concert turned out amazing! Thats why i hate sitting in the back section of the band! Listen to this recording of our first piece Nitro- Frank Titchelli
My band teacher uses really good recording tools!
Wow just wow BK your band is great! WAY BETTER than ours. (but I'm better than your trumpet players XD A VAST AT MY INFLATED EGO MWA HAHAHAHA!!!!) but You guys sounded great WONDERFUL EVEN! man your band teacher must be great and your students disceplined right? ours as soon as he stops conducting or theres a long rest. *WHISPERS* *GIGLES* than it escalates to histericle laughter and all sorts of crap.