News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Bringing them back huh?  Guess I'd better search my hdd for it.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I want this hat so fucking much. or this one
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

SuperFireKirby

The world's biggest advertising campaign. Jesus wasn't born in December. Hell, he wasn't even born in winter. The Christmas we know it is based off of multiple pagan holidays involving the winter solstice.

Not to mention all the shitty songs you hear 500 times.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 26, 2010, 01:54:27 PMThe world's biggest advertising campaign. (...). The [Insert Christian Holiday/tradition] we know it is based off of multiple pagan holidays involving [Insert Pagan tradition].

Fixed.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DrP

Woo! New Holiday stuff and stuff related to it!

One of the greatest things going to a school where the second largest college in it is the Agriculture department... and their Dairy Science Program is AMAZING!!! They made GREAT Eggnog and make the best non-Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and Cheese!

I'm finally breaking out my Christmas music. (I kinda played it a bit a few weeks before today)! Woo!

SlowPokemon

My teacher gave me Hark! The Herald Angels Sing and We Wish You a Merry Christmas (HATE that last song).

I'm preoccupied with something else though. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I hate the second one too!

The one I love to play the most is Pat-a-Pan... or something called Led by a Brilliant Light

Speaking of "Brilliant Light", I finished hanging lights and putting out the reindeer, snowflakes and the stars outside and now I'm hanging lights in my room!