News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Quote from: The Army on November 14, 2010, 10:15:26 AMHey! Did any of you notice you can move JaMaHa and the bricks around in his signature's web site? It's fun! No offense, JaMaHa, but I tangled you up and buried you in bricks.

Quote from: The Army on November 14, 2010, 11:46:07 AMIt's fun making the bricks explode.

Quote from: Hope on November 14, 2010, 11:43:58 AMWonder what will happen when there's no more bricks.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

-

Jamaha

Quote from: Shadoninja on November 14, 2010, 11:43:58 AMI wonder what will happen when there's no more bricks.

Then JaMaHa is the happiest man in the world.

DrP

I went on an epic journey to the Paso Robles Target... they had boxes of 24 candy canes for $1.66 and a crapload of ornaments for $5, so I put them in my neighbors apartment... one of them will be surprised when they come home!

SuperFireKirby

How did you get in your neighbors apartment...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

there are four of them that live there... one of them is coming home today, so we did something surprising!

Jub3r7

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I had my mic muted at first... A button that does nothing?
Oh wait, never mind.

Ruto

Lol that person that no one could guess the identity of was you?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Saria

Yeah, Ruto doesn't make sense.

Today, I ordered one bag of cookies, but the machine gave me two. :D I'm feeling lucky today. ;D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Ruto

I'm referring to the guy that signed into tinychat and then started to comment on the Asians in the chatroom. Er...that's generally not a good thing to point out right away >__>

I'm starting to get annoyed at the people I know in real life and all the **** they pull on Facebook.  I had to block a person that was making disgusting remarks, another for swearing, several others for 10 minute status updates. Considering blocking some others for rude sarcastic remarks and some others for excessive use of tildes and fangirl language. 

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on November 15, 2010, 04:42:47 PMI'm referring to the guy that signed into tinychat and then started to comment on the Asians in the chatroom. Er...that's generally not a good thing to point out right away >__>
Ohhh. I don't like that guy for doing that. I thought he was fine at first. :(
Quote from: Ruto on November 15, 2010, 04:42:47 PMI'm starting to get annoyed at the people I know in real life and all the **** they pull on Facebook.  I had to block a person that was making disgusting remarks, another for swearing, several others for 10 minute status updates. Considering blocking some others for rude sarcastic remarks and some others for excessive use of tildes and fangirl language.  
Stop complaining. Just take ALL those weeaboos and ******* off of your friend list. If they ask why, just say Facebook is acting funny. Simple.  :P
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday