News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: dahans on November 09, 2010, 03:07:35 PMYou are really coming to austria? WOOHOO!!! Austria is a tiny little country, so you might be able to meet me haha nice!

Oh yeah, if I ever find an oppurtunity to get into a global exchange program, I'll be sure to choose Austria ;) :D

dahans

Austria seems to be quite famous xD.
Quote from: Harvest on November 09, 2010, 05:32:09 PMah, Dahans, yes I would like to learn German very much.  However, I'm a terrible learner if I'm not in a set program like a school.  Same reason I can't play instruments well, I get frustrated incredible easy and get distracted.  I really need to be forced :D

except with History...I love learning history on my own allll the time.
That was honest^^. I could help you if you wanted me to  ::).
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Winter

I made it all the way through pokemon blue mystery dungeon's fugitive journey without dying once!

Winter

So Harvest, you know how they have Glasses you can wear that make you feel drunk? (or something like that)

they should make acid goggles

yes....

definitely

DrP

^^ We used those for an event here on campus... playing Mario Kart with those things on... it was pretty epic!

SuperFireKirby

I've been listening to 90's songs lately. Nostalgia ftw.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

So this week I will be applying to three universities.  The University of Western Ontario, the University of Waterloo, and Wilfred Laurier University.

At first I was set on Western, however, it is more expensive and both Waterloo and Laurier offer co op programs for what I want to do.

I'm thinking of doing a double major for History and Political Science.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

I am doing so fantastic in school since I started /trying/.
-

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Don't you just love when YouTube ads take no time to load... but the video takes 1-10 minutes?

Roz~

Seems like we've a work to do for tomorrow. Teacher never mentioned it. Fuck.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Don't you just love how reliable teacher's are?

Roz~

Haha yep. Especially when they say "Oh right, it's due tomorrow". Love it. Anyway since no one will be able to make it in time we should be able to hand it over next week.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.