The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 06, 2010, 08:46:39 AMNo clue, probably need to actually see the kid first.

You sound like an uncle already!  :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Lol. My dad called my oldest sister's boyfriend a big red dog. He meant purple dinosaur.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Dude

In Chicago. Sucks because no computer. Using an Ipod is a bitch. Bye until Sunday.

Jub3r7

Just came back from a piano recital, played Postludium by Dohnany (Or however you spell it) and Barcarolle by Burgmuller.
I only did okay, but I finally got them memorized!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Harvest

-

SlowPokemon

Also.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2010, 07:52:19 PMI really like the music from "Series of Unfortunate Events"; there are some pretty good ones in there.

My favorites, based on what I've heard:
Chez Olaf <--Creepy...
Puttanesca <-- Just very likable for me.
The Letter That Never Came <-- Emotional and awesome.
In Loco Parentis <-- Like the part that starts at 0:25.

xD

That movie was funny but pretty untrue to the books, and rather silly at times.

Does anyone else sense a resemblance between "Puttanesca" and the Mario Bros. Underwater Theme?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

I used to have these two books written about Oracle of Ages/Seasons.

you would read a page then it would give you choices to pick from and you'd turn to different pages, it was actually accurate to the game, ever heard of these?

Ruto

I have heard of those,k but I didn't know they had those for Zelda >___>. I want to try it though!!

I have the manga for Oracle of Seasons and Ages, it's awesome...Saria rather liked the one of the manga's original characters, Raven. SHE MADE ME DRAW HIM. D:

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

The Deku Trombonist

Are you talking about "Choose Your Own Adventure" books? They're great fun, especially the ones with a variety of endings.

Winter

Yeah they were cool, though all the death scenes were the same page so you knew which page not to pick

too bad i sold them at a garage sale

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^^ C'mon, we aren't THAT bad... well maybe...

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

universe-X

KefkaticFanatic

They generally exist for a reason, though blatantly offensive ones usually are just made to be offensive.

me irl
[close]