News:

You just won the game. You can rest easy now.

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Well...there was good rap a long time ago; and there still is.  Problem is, all these new rappers, who only care about drugs and money.

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on November 05, 2010, 03:26:13 PMWell...there was good rap a long time ago; and there still is.  Problem is, all these new rappers, who only care about drugs and money.

Hedonism and forgetting their roots huh? The last rapper I remember hearing a lot about was Eminem, I think I watched the movie at some point. I don't remember much after that. Or maybe that was when it started to get bad so I just tuned out.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Rap is one of the contributors to the degeneration of our generation.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 05, 2010, 03:42:40 PMRap is one of the contributors to the degeneration of our generation.

Completely! I agree 100%. We are stereotypically classified as tech-savy, lazy people who (when working in a respectable company like PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Ernst and Young, Deloitte or KPMG) want to wear jeans and flip flops to work and want to take breaks and relax during work... possibly have a little dance party... this is the reason why companies hate our generation, because we are so-called "demeaning" the business workplace.

SlowPokemon

I really like the music from "Series of Unfortunate Events"; there are some pretty good ones in there.

My favorites, based on what I've heard:
Chez Olaf <--Creepy...
Puttanesca <-- Just very likable for me.
The Letter That Never Came <-- Emotional and awesome.
In Loco Parentis <-- Like the part that starts at 0:25.

xD

That movie was funny but pretty untrue to the books, and rather silly at times.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 05, 2010, 07:52:19 PMI really like the music from "Series of Unfortunate Events"; there are some pretty good ones in there.
QFT.

Donnie Darko. <3

Donnie Darko OST. <3

Also, technology hates me.

That's my two cents for the day/
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Bahaha, we can get extra credit in history for watching Inglorious Basterds and discussing it in class.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

-

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 05, 2010, 08:10:05 PMBahaha, we can get extra credit in history for watching Inglorious Basterds and discussing it in class.
That was a good movie...

The only extra credit I could get was if I went to Apple's CFO present his financial side of things... and that would bump me up to an A if I had a 88 or something. Turns out Apple's leadership program likes to hire Cal Poly students. Kinda yay me! (I may get an HP for my next laptop in 3 years)

Jamaha

Sister gave birth to a boy last night.

Am now an uncle.

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

dahans

Quote from: JaMaHa on November 06, 2010, 01:37:56 AMSister gave birth to a boy last night.

Am now an uncle.
Well done isn't appropriate... sooooo.. CONGRATULATIONS! Do you like being an uncle?^^
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

The Koopa Kid Castle is being worked on! :D

I'm happy! xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jamaha

Quote from: dahans on November 06, 2010, 06:45:07 AMWell done isn't appropriate... sooooo.. CONGRATULATIONS! Do you like being an uncle?^^

No clue, probably need to actually see the kid first.