News:

Want to request some new sheets? Visit the Guide to Making a Request to learn how to do that!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Harvest on November 04, 2010, 02:48:30 PMWhy does music today have to be soooo bad....fucking black people.
Coincidentally, black people have also invented every other genre of music, good and bad, excluding classical.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Ragtime is great, whatever Kefka says... Joplin rules.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I like ragtime even if most of it sounds similar.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

*sigh* the only good thing that came out of today was braces coming off

Otherwise, there's way too much drama in orchestra right now. Had a sectional today, and only half the class showed up. Then half of that group left early. Therefore, 1/4 of our class really cares.

Oh yeah, a picture ;D :

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Harvest on November 04, 2010, 02:48:30 PMWhy does music today have to be soooo bad....fucking black people.
What have they done?

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on November 04, 2010, 05:02:33 PMOh yeah, a picture ;D :
Sometimes a before picture helps, so we can see the improvement.
Because in a fat --> skinny animation shows us that they lost weight, and not that they were skinny in the first place.

Nevermind, that would would be pointless because we already knew you had braces in the first place...

Eating goobers for possibly the first time. They taste like chocolate raisins, except better.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Didn't do before because 1) I don't have it. 2) I don't want it. 3) It was taken 2 years ago, when my hair was messed up.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Just remembered I have some kind of homework to do for my Sociology class. I'm about to leave to go to school. Oops.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on November 04, 2010, 05:40:19 PMWhat have they done?

Rap music.

But yes, Jazz is good, black rock is good.  Jimi Hendrix obviously but many more as well.  Just wondering how we go from Jazz, you know..actual music...to rap..putrid filth...such a negative cultural shift that really sours my image of blacks.
-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 05, 2010, 11:21:48 AMI wonder that myself. I blame The System.

The stuff I remember from some videos I've seen are all about jail, the rappers' "b------ and h--", drugs, fighting, throwing fistfuls of money everywhere and some sort of "in your face, authority figure". It gets old fast.  I guess you can say it also helped sell overpriced things that people don't normally think of buying, like those awful hats, sneakers and sweatshirts. Then everyone starts thinking they can rap too...

Do you need to know anything about music to be able to rap? It just seems all over the place to me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.