News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Leave like 20 messages and call him every 20 minutes.  It's not that late yet.

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Yeah, been calling him nonstop for almost 30 minutes. He always check his cellphone for missed calls and stuff like that when he's with me, why not now? Meh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Ruto

Try in an hour, he might be on the toilet or something -__-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Roz~

I don't think he's been on the toilet for 30 minutes eh xD Probably smoking drugs with his sister's boyfriend or something. Fu.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Roz~ on November 02, 2010, 05:26:01 PMHe always check his cellphone for missed calls and stuff like that when he's with me, why not now?

Heh.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

lol failing classes.  I've never come close.  My lowest mark was a B+...once...bullshit class as well.
-

Roz~

My lowest mark ever? 85%. She's just a bitch whining because we did our parts but since she didn't like 'em she changed them all and said that we didn't do shit.

The Deku Trombonist

Roz~

Haha yep, I noticed it too.

Also, my friend was fucking sleeping. Anyways, he said he was going to yell at the teacher tomorrow. Might as well go with him.

DrP

seems like a normal course of action

Im not going to be extremely cliche... but I have been enraptured with a certain television program since 4 PM

KefkaticFanatic

lol, Prop 19 failed as expected.

Also, SHOCKER, Christine O'Donnell lost :o

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

How do you all arrange and produce sheets?

Do you sit there on Final and click for every single not with a MIDI or something open? DO you open a MIDI in Finale? Do you arrange it by ear and put it on Finale? Do you hook up your keyboard and play it after having figured it out, and then fine-tuning it?

Yes. I am quite clueless.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

The Deku Trombonist

I sit there on Finale and click in every note. I don't use MIDI's, I arrange by ear.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Pretty much the same thing here.  Except, I don't have a computer and a piano in close proximity, so I write down every instrument on different tracks on blank manuscript paper, while listening to the song while sitting next to my piano to get the melodies right.  Then I input it on the computer, then arrange it for piano.

Winter

OHHH.

I get it now, Blank manuscript paper...

huh I always called it blank sheet music paper.

cool