News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ha, went back and read about the first 50 pages of the, "TPYTotMT2."  Gooooood times.

DrP

Quote from: Saria on November 02, 2010, 10:31:55 AMAwww. I hate the place where I live. -___- I'm not claiming anything for that place. >:(

You will not speak ill of the USA! Granted I hate California, but the US has other fine points (like a massive defense budget and imperalist thought... hahaha)

SuperFireKirby

I CLAIM THIS FORUM IN THE NAME OF SPAIN!!! NOW GIVE ME YOUR GOLD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

That's like claiming the universe. This thread is the Earth. Each page is like a province...
The special pages are like special provinces with lots of oil and other resources.

Oh, and Welcome to Emperia!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Psh, no one can claim me.

btw, patriots, beware. I'm not a big fan of them. Mainly because patriots only think about the good of a country and try to convert people into thinking what they do, which isn't a good thing in my book.

God, that made me sound like Kefka xD

Quote from: dahans on November 02, 2010, 02:02:22 AMWhy do you want 250 subs? xD
250 subscribers would be a good landmark for me, and it lets me know that I'm actually doing something right ;D

Winter

I GOT MY ANKLE MONITOR OFF!!!!!!

I'M FREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

No I was just on a GPS unit. I wasn't allowed out of the "county" without permission. Had to be with mom 24/7, drug tests, couldn't associate with anyone 3 years younger than me, ETC....

It's a long story, I was ACCUSED of sexual assault, but they finally proved my innocence and dropped the case.

Yay! That bullshit chapter of my life is over.

Shadoninja

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 02, 2010, 02:27:58 PMNo I was just on a GPS unit. I wasn't allowed out of the "county" without permission. Had to be with mom 24/7, drug tests, couldn't associate with anyone 3 years younger than me, ETC....

It's a long story, I was ACCUSED of sexual assault, but they finally proved my innocence and dropped the case.

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Harvest

Quote from: winterkid09 on November 02, 2010, 02:27:58 PMNo I was just on a GPS unit. I wasn't allowed out of the "county" without permission. Had to be with mom 24/7, drug tests, couldn't associate with anyone 3 years younger than me, ETC....

lol...accused of sexual assault...that must have fucking sucked...

anyways..after school I spent a few hours throwing knives at pictures of religious figures and people.  Incredibly difficult to actually get a hit with the blade sticking into the wood.  Anyways, I did get a direct hit on Osama Bin Laden.  Black Jesus, Muhammed, and Osama all died.  Jesus was injured, but survived.  Half of the "middle eastern family" was killed, while the other half survived. 

Really damn fun though.
-

Roz~

Why would someone accuse you of sexual assault? >_>
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Harvest

Also, good luck Americans having an even more dysfunctional, shitty government.  Obama didn't get what he wanted done because he always had a pile of screaming retard fucks in the way.  Now he can't do anything for the same reason.

good job guise...keep going back and forth..back and forth..by all means..vote for Sarah Palin in 2012...by all fucking means..
-

KefkaticFanatic

Can't you tell?  Winterkid is the kind of guy that just has sexy parties all day every day.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Roz~

Fuck this shit. I'm failing the only course I need to get my diploma because of that damned bitch. She told the teacher we (my friend and I) didn't do anything so we get a 0. Fuck, we've done every single thing we had to and we even handed that fucking homework before it was due. She kept complaining because we didn't help her on one part of the work. When we told her what we thought was wrong, she fucking didn't listen to us. Now I have a meeting with the teacher because of that. That fucking girl and that fucking teacher are going to remember me, that's for sure. IMAD!

Edit: The meeting's tomorrow, my friend isn't answering when I call him and he doesn't have classes on Wednesday. Shit, I don't want him to get a 0 on something he actually worked on. Damnit.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.