News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

finale for $169.95(normally $300 trade up and $600 for just finale) for Allegro customers!! epic steal!!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 28, 2010, 01:10:40 PMfinale for $169.95(normally $300 trade up and $600 for just finale) for Allegro customers!! epic steal!!
Finale's a rip either way :-\

Ruto

I agree. I saw it for $135 ish somewhere.

I'd rather save up for sibelius if it weren't for this site XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

MasterPenguin

SlowPokemon

On the Pokecharms forums, they are SO strict about flaming and spam and crap--I am being watched for three different posts--

A) A person who had a team with four ubers and all Dragon-types was bragging about it. I told him his team really wasn't all that great, needed more types, plus ubers couldn't be used in most tournaments. I thought I was really nice about it. I got a warning for flaming.

B) Someone posted a thread about favorite TV shows, and HE posted that one of his favorite shows was Jonas. I said something like "What are you, eleven?" with a XD face after it. I got a warning, through pm, that I was now being watched for insulting another member.

C) In the anime discussion, I posted "Yay for Ash's Tsutarja!" The next post read "Really, SlowPokemon, you could have made more comment about this week's episode. Spam warning."

They would be scandalized by NSM in general, but especially KF, who would be permanently banned on his first day. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

They don't sound like up tight pricks or anything. OH WAIT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Winter

what about that user makes you not want to spam it?

SuperFireKirby

I don't get it unless you're confused about the part where it says Male.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Nue is a character from Touhou, so I can't get myself to do it.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 28, 2010, 05:43:07 PMOn the Pokecharms forums, they are SO strict about flaming and spam and crap--I am being watched for three different posts--

A) A person who had a team with four ubers and all Dragon-types was bragging about it. I told him his team really wasn't all that great, needed more types, plus ubers couldn't be used in most tournaments. I thought I was really nice about it. I got a warning for flaming.

B) Someone posted a thread about favorite TV shows, and HE posted that one of his favorite shows was Jonas. I said something like "What are you, eleven?" with a XD face after it. I got a warning, through pm, that I was now being watched for insulting another member.

C) In the anime discussion, I posted "Yay for Ash's Tsutarja!" The next post read "Really, SlowPokemon, you could have made more comment about this week's episode. Spam warning."

They would be scandalized by NSM in general, but especially KF, who would be permanently banned on his first day. xD

talk about having sand in their vagina.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on October 28, 2010, 06:16:28 PMNue is a character from Touhou, so I can't get myself to do it.

SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WARNED ME FOR SPAMMING Dx

http://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=277.60

^First post there. -_-

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on October 28, 2010, 06:16:28 PMNue is a character from Touhou, so I can't get myself to do it.
Well, those feelings don't affect me, so I'm going to see just how long it takes for me to get banned.

To make the experiment more legitimate in seeing just how up tight these assholes really are, I'm trying to balance insanely irrelevant posts with actual responses.

KefkaticFanatic

That's what you get for being at a forum run by probably mentally challenged young adults.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

LOL at KF. Totally agreed, I'm not going on there very much anymore. :P

Also
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 28, 2010, 06:24:02 PMWell, those feelings don't affect me, so I'm going to see just how long it takes for me to get banned.

To make the experiment more legitimate in seeing just how up tight these assholes really are, I'm trying to balance insanely irrelevant posts with actual responses.

Are you signing up? Link me to your profile so I can follow this experiment >:-D