The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Ruto on October 26, 2010, 09:29:53 PMLolwat.
Watlol?

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 26, 2010, 11:38:07 PMHe needs something to do besides being on the computer in the kitchen!

I do other stuff!  I go to work!  And play instruments and vijagames.  And cook and stuff.

DrP

Got my first pair of Toms today... doing one little ounce of something to help the world

Brassman388

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Maretocks on October 27, 2010, 12:06:47 AMKirby's Epic Yarn release date for Australia.

Guess.

It's already out here in the U.S., want to get that soon. I dunno, what?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2010, 04:30:51 AMIt's already out here in the U.S., want to get that soon. I dunno, what?
March.

Next year.

March.

Five months.

My friend who has a US Wii is getting it soon.

I hate Nintendo.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

...import/download it and play it with a region free/iso loader homebrew?

me irl
[close]

Jub3r7

She needs someone to go with her to the movies, Concerto.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MasterPenguin

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 27, 2010, 06:43:14 AM...import/download it and play it with a region free/iso loader homebrew?

Obvious solution is obvious.

SuperFireKirby

Epic Yarn is amazing.

9.0 by IGN. And I personally love it.

Totally different from the usually Kirby gameplay but I think that's what makes it so great. It could do without the children's storybook-like cut scenes, narrator who sounds like he's talking to 4 year-olds is somewhat amusing at first, but then can get somewhat annoying.

Amazing game though.

Edit: Oh, and the song for the Flower Fields level was ripped straight from Animal Crossing: City Folk. Fortunately, it's one of my favorite songs  from AC or else I might be kind of disssappointed they didn't make their own song for the level. Good stuff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

This girl I sit next to on the bus often is in huge trouble--she got driven to school early to go to math help with a teacher. She blew it off, told her mom she went--then the teacher emailed all her students' parents saying that the help session for today had been cancelled. xD

OOPS.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2010, 02:18:48 PMThis girl I sit next to on the bus often is in huge trouble--she got driven to school early to go to math help with a teacher. She blew it off, told her mom she went--then the teacher emailed all her students' parents saying that the help session for today had been cancelled. xD

OOPS.

Shocking.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 27, 2010, 09:35:44 AMShe needs someone to go with her to the movies, Concerto.

Why did you single out Concerto? Lol.
Wait...don't answer. XD

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 27, 2010, 05:29:16 PMI found my new religion: http://io9.com/5675108/meet-the-unarians-the-most-awesomely-bad-ufo-cult-in-human-history

Ohhh noes! They're taking away the seriousness of UFOs! I don't suppose you heard those "UFO sightings" in Manhattan, like last week, or the week before? If you see the youtube videos it was so obvious they were freakin' balloons. It was just the photos that were probably 'shopped that even looked a little convincing.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 27, 2010, 06:43:14 AM...import/download it and play it with a region free/iso loader homebrew?
How do I get it region free? Wait, don't post a link to Let Me Google That For You.

Oh, and does anyone have any (know where I can find) sheet music for 'One Angry Dwarf and 200 Solemn Faces' by Ben Folds Five?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

A guy who was overly tall that was my age just died of a heart attack...I only had one class with him (music) and it was a few years ago but I still feel pretty bad about this.  I normally feel no sadness towards other people's deaths but, well, this was one person who truly was a nice person and didn't deserve any of the shit he had to deal with.  Rest in peace I guess..
-