News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Why is your fridge in your living room and not kitchen?

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 25, 2010, 08:46:16 PMWhy is your fridge in your living room and not kitchen?
I should've explained that. We had 2 fridges, 1 in our kitchen, and we were gonna put the other one in the garage and decided against it. We moved that fridge into the garage eventually.

KefkaticFanatic

Wait what.  So you had two.  Said you would move one to the garage but didn't, then did, but still have one in the living room?  So you moved the one in the kitchen?

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

He moved the one in the kitchen in to the garage, after deciding that the one they were initially going to move in to the garage was better suited for the lounge.

I think.

Also, no one post in the movies board ever. There are 1111 posts.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Ruto

Dunno, know any good movies made after 2008? I think the last movie I watched in a theatre was "Sex and the City" because my sister got cheap tickets. I didn't like the movie. AT ALL.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Quote from: Ruto on October 26, 2010, 07:51:57 AMDunno, know any good movies made after 2008? I think the last movie I watched in a theatre was "Sex and the City" because my sister got cheap tickets. I didn't like the movie. AT ALL.

...Inglourious Basterds..

for sure..

also...carried my presentation today...got fantastic marks...some of my group members got fails though..haha..serves them right I suppose.
-

Winter

Quote from: Harvest on October 26, 2010, 12:28:08 PM...Inglourious Basterds..

for sure..

also...carried my presentation today...got fantastic marks...some of my group members got fails though..haha..serves them right I suppose.

Good movie! haha.

And nice job, how'd you pull it off?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Scott Pilgrim was great.  Oh and Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon and Despicable Me were good.  Inception was pretty well done, even with it's gaping plot holes. Then for the year before there was Coraline, Tokyo Sonata Zombieland, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Star Trek and Avatar.  There, best movies of 2010/2009.

Harvest

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 26, 2010, 12:48:32 PMGood movie! haha.

And nice job, how'd you pull it off?

Well, I've found out recently that I'm a pretty good orator.  I can speak clearly and confidently on topics I have no notes for.

also..I really wish I could keep my pc upstairs..attached to my 42 inch tv...with my sound system.  My sound card has never had anything to work with and now it is attached to this awesome surround sound system which means I can actually output high quality sound..DTS sound...sooo awesome...

No room up here though..can barely move in here..I don't mind at all..but my parents do...sigh..
-

Winter

I always imagined you to be as psycho as the guy in your avatar.. am I right?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 26, 2010, 12:54:00 PMScott Pilgrim was great.  Oh and Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon and Despicable Me were good.  Inception was pretty well done, even with it's gaping plot holes. Then for the year before there was Coraline, Tokyo Sonata Zombieland, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Star Trek and Avatar.  There, best movies of 2010/2009.

I need to see Scott Pilgrim. My favorite animated movie of 2010 so far was Despicable Me... go watch that and honestly tell me it wasn't good.

How to Train Your Dragon, Shrek Forever After, and Toy Story are honorable mentions, of course.

Alice in Wonderland I thought was good, actually. Not amazing, but it was good.

And I'm very happy because I recently got Beauty and the Beast on blu-ray and dvd (came together). Apparently, they aren't selling the DVD alone. I can finally stop having to resort to VCR when I want to see it. I wish that they would sell the DVD by itself, I don't think blu-ray will catch on like they're all saying it will/is. Likewise, 3D TVs are not as popular or good as everyone claimed they would be. Anyway. :P

I mean, blu-ray is cool and everything; I have a blu-ray player, but I'd rather just keep the DVDs than buy them all over again for a ridiculous price.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I suppose I should rent some of those movies then. At $10-$12.50 per ticket I don't go too often. I mean, BUYING the DVD is $15. Not to mention I can stop the movie and eat as much as I like while I'm watching.

Huh, I just found out Deathly Hallows is coming out on the 19th this year. A rather...odd day.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 26, 2010, 01:33:26 PMI mean, blu-ray is cool and everything; I have a blu-ray player, but I'd rather just keep the DVDs than buy them all over again for a ridiculous price.

I love blu rays, a lot.  Most of the movies I buy now are on blu ray, I occasionally just buy the dvd when I don't really care.  Yes, I agree, sometimes the price is pretty high...and I'm certainly not going to buy all my movies again on blu ray..that would be expensive..but I do think it is very worth it for a lot of films..

I have almost always waited for a movie to drop below $15 cdn before I buy them..only a few times have a I bought a movie as soon as released...Inglourious Basterds being one....$27..

-

universe-X

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 25, 2010, 09:35:37 PMWait what.  So you had two.  Said you would move one to the garage but didn't, then did, but still have one in the living room?  So you moved the one in the kitchen?
Nononono, we have 2. Only 2. Said we'd move it into the garage but didn't, then did. This is the one that was in the living room. We only have 1 in the kitchen and that's been there ever since we moved into our house.

Thought of the Moment: A kid asked our biology teacher what a testicle was. She said "your balls". Doesn't sound funny, but you just had to be there xD

SlowPokemon

Yeah, I buy blu-ray movies occasionally... but I don't really buy many movies anymore.

Quote from: Ruto on October 26, 2010, 01:50:21 PMI suppose I should rent some of those movies then. At $10-$12.50 per ticket I don't go too often. I mean, BUYING the DVD is $15. Not to mention I can stop the movie and eat as much as I like while I'm watching.

Huh, I just found out Deathly Hallows is coming out on the 19th this year. A rather...odd day.

I'm thinking it will be good, at least. I want to go to the IMAX....I am not sure how realistic this is. Me and my friends should go...

I need to buy Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers... I rented them a few weeks ago, but they're so funny I'd like to have them on DVD. I was laughing so hard in Meet the Fockers when the little kid sees the housekeepers boobs and does the hand sign for milk. xD

I'm very excited about Little Fockers; it's going to get my dad to the movie theater, which is rare. Whenever he agrees to go to the movies, though, the movie ends up being terrible and he's like "Why did I go?"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.