News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

lol

There was an article in Scientific American about parents pushing their kids to take Mandarin in high school to help them improve their learning. I find that sort of funny...it's always easy to spot a foreigner or non-native speaker in Chinese xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Harvest

oh, perfect, my computer is completely fucked!

no idea why either....chrome keeps crashing..windows explorer keeps crashing..shit wont install..various other programs keep crashing...bunch of bullshit.
-

Winter

I know the feeling, my browser crashes anytime I have another application open besides it. with just chrome open, it uses 88 percent of it's CPU

Harvest

It has been a long time since I knew how to deal with this shit efficiently and effectively.

I used to be fairly good with computers.   :-\ :-\
-

universe-X

Winter

I'm good at macs, but this damn pc sucks.

Maybe in the 6th generation of pokemon we will be storing or pokemon in Macs instead of PC's.

I hope.

Dude

Winter

I can play any pc game on my old mac, they rock because if you KNOW how to make a mad be your slave, then it will do anything you ask it yo.

Winter

gahhh after playing fur elise for an hour trying to get the hard part of the right hand perfected, I feel like shit, first off its a terribly short tute to have in your head.. and fuck my right thumb hurts

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on October 22, 2010, 06:05:39 PMMacs can't play Touhou so they suck.

Make Mac run Windows? Not a good idea, but...

I do art-stuff so people think I like Macs too. -___-

Winter

Haha yeah, most people use mac for creative purposes... It makes it more fun, I can say that

SlowPokemon

@ WK's older post
Umm, how long have you been playing? I learned Fur Elise with no trouble in my third year. :P It wasn't even an easier, watered down version or anything...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

@Slow

This reminds me of that Arthur episode? You know, that show on PBS about this kid with glasses? He seems to have been playing piano since the start of the series and this is still the only song he plays :P