The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

I dont! but I'm a pro at the waiting game and if i can get the thing in my house I know it will be fixed in time

SuperFireKirby

Just got a professional gaming mouse pad today. Gonna up my game on Quake.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

hmm..

so my English teacher told me "You have a unique and incredible way of thinking that I can't really describe, and I'm not the only teacher who thinks this.."  then lists some teachers...

hmm, feels good to hear that.
-

Dude

irc://irc.drshnaps.com/%23PerfectMushroomSpore

I need some ideas for my PCB hack. If you have Chatzilla, just paste that into your URL bar.

Jub3r7

Dang it, dang it, dang it...
Have to read 28 chapters in Beowulf by tomorrow, I'm on chapter 2, and I left it at school.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 20, 2010, 08:15:19 PMDr. Pepper doesn't taste good anymore, what happened????

Get some limeade (like lemonade but with limes (get some without added sugar))  and mix it 1/4 limeade and 3/4 Dr. Pepper.  HEAVEN.

SlowPokemon

Now for some reason I want cherry 7up... which has not much to do with this conversation.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 02:43:35 PMDang it, dang it, dang it...
Have to read 28 chapters in Beowulf by tomorrow, I'm on chapter 2, and I left it at school.

There is probably a translation of it in the public domain. Try google.

>__>

Anyone know any other weird sodas I should try?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 21, 2010, 03:38:39 PMGet some limeade (like lemonade but with limes (get some without added sugar))  and mix it 1/4 limeade and 3/4 Dr. Pepper.  HEAVEN.

I will definitely try that!

Harvest

-

universe-X

Saw a guy get killed on video. He was innocent and was crying...

:-\

Winter

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 02:43:35 PMDang it, dang it, dang it...
2 words. Spark Notes:

Summary: http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/beowulf

The entire book plus a modern english text version of the book: http://www.sparknotes.com/nofear/lit/beowulf/

Begin the process of bowing before me.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: universe-X on October 21, 2010, 04:55:22 PMSaw a guy get killed on video. He was innocent and was crying...

:-\

Where was this? No, I don't want to see it...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

universe-X

2 guys in Ukraine (used to be 3, until one of them quit). They got away with 20 murders before that. And the best part? They do it as a hobby.

If you really wanna see it, it's 3 Guys 1 Hammer.