News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 20, 2010, 03:07:34 PMI have yet to play Phoenix Wright--it's on my to-do list.

Professor Layton is one of the few games worth getting on the DS. :P

You'll see, it's as awesome as Professor Layton. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Winter

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Dude

Roz~

Roz~

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Couple thing's I'm upset about.

My mom comes and turns my movie off to put another one on and then goes to bed.... So i had to change it back (stupid and not a big deal)

Dr. Pepper doesn't taste good anymore, what happened????

My cat scratched the fuck out of me cause they brought a dog over, and I'm allergic to cats.

It is so hard to set up a perfect pokemon team on pokemon online... way too many choices!

ans Lastly, when the hell is my friend going to give me my drumset back

and the GOOD news.

Upright grand piano for sale at the thrift store $190!!!! and everything's half price on the first wednesday of every month, I hope I can get that.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Winter

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 20, 2010, 10:28:47 PMWhat condition is the piano in?

Well to be honest, not great. The piano is a beautiful upright dark brown mahogany, but it's a little untuned, and a couple of the black keys are chipped, 3 are pretty much shaved down to the height of the white keys. I'm willing to invest in the repairs though, it's definitely fixable, with another $200 and since I have a few connections, within a month the thing will be in playable and good condition. It's better than buying a $700 dollar electric full size synth in my opinion. I looked inside and the strings look nice, none are missing. No dead keys.

The piano that I'm playing in my avatar is actually 3 times worse. It had at least 12 untuned keys. I'd think it was unfixable.

I can get it moved for free and I have a friend who will tune it for $50 dollars professionally.

Do you think it's worth it?

Ruto

It's worth it if you have enough beans XD

Edit:
My cousins got a crap piano (out of tune and overall ugly, with a cover that sometimes gets loose and closes over your fingers) for $300.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.