News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Brassman388 on October 18, 2010, 01:53:35 AMCan anyone say "Party in the Desert"?

Yea, it's called "Las Vegas"

Quote from: Maretocks on October 18, 2010, 12:04:22 AMCoolio. I've never seen them, but I'll take a look out.

Haha, thanks for all the help. ;P

Or you can just buy a waffle press and find a waffle batter recipe on the internet somewhere, and then get cracking

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I know this isn't the would you rather thread...
but would you rather have waffles or pancakes?

I vote waffles.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

I vote waffles, too...

With Bananas, Blueberries and the strawberries in that syrup it comes in... covered in raspberry puree and and whipped cream and covered in Boysenberry Syrup!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

SuperFireKirby

I'm so glad I have a waffle iron. Guess who's having waffles for dinner? Not me, unfortunately. :-\

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

You know what is disgusting?  Eggo waffles.  Nasty little buggers.  Pretty much frozen sugar and dye.  However, homemade belgian waffles are darned good.  Though, potato pumpkin pancakes could rival those.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 18, 2010, 04:07:24 PMYou know what is disgusting?  Eggo waffles.  Nasty little buggers.  Pretty much frozen sugar and dye.  However, homemade belgian waffles are darned good.  Though, potato pumpkin pancakes could rival those.

Yeah, Eggo waffles aren't good at all.

Meh, now I want crêpes with some crème anglaise and strawberries/bananas/grapes/etc. Soooo hungry. ;__;

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 18, 2010, 04:07:24 PMYou know what is disgusting?  Eggo waffles.  Nasty little buggers.  Pretty much frozen sugar and dye.  However, homemade belgian waffles are darned good.  Though, potato pumpkin pancakes could rival those.

I have to agree. I just can't make them taste good.

I haven't had waffles in 2 years :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

I dont think i've had waffles more than onfce in my life.. what is this silly obsession? is it the word?